#11

"What do you mean you fucked up?" Wyatt asked, raising his eyebrow.

"With Nessa," I cried. "I miss her so fucking much."

"Woah Woah Woah, wait. Vanessa? Your old best friend?" Wyatt said.

"Yes, and I fucking love her!" I cried even more. "I fucked up! I ruined her! I hurt her and I promised i wouldn't leave her side! I fell for Julissa's trap and I don't know what I'm supposed to do!"

"Okay, listen Jaeden. We all make mistakes. And, you'll get over her. I'm sorry and I know what it feels like to love someone who loves someone else. I promise you that you will get over her." Wyatt sighed and stared into my eyes.

"No I won't, I can't. I need to see her," I say.

"Jaeden calm down," Watt said trying to hold me.

I struggled out of his grip.

"No!" I shouted.

"JAEDEN LIEBERHER!" Wyatt yelled and tried pushing me down.

I shove him to the ground.

"I NEED TO SEE HER!" I cried.

"JAEDEN WESLEY LIEBERHER, CALM THE FUCK DOWN." Wyatt started to tear up and held me.

I break down on the floor crying.
Nothing has ever hurt me more than this.

Nessa was my world, and I didn't realize it until now. I messed up so bad. So fucking bad. She's moved on, shes happy now and I don't think she'll ever forgive me to what I did to her. She warned me, and I thought I had true feelings for Julissa. She played me and Nessa truly did care for me. God, I think I did truly love Nessa. I was too obvious, too scared to notice it and admit it. When she confesses she liked me, I was too caught up texting Julissa about our relationship. Maybe if I actually paid attention to Vanessa, I would've realized and confessed my feeligs to her. I'm so stupid, so dumb.

"Here, let me take you back to the hotel." Wyatt says and helps me up.

He walks me into an uber and we go back to the hotel .

Why am I such an idiot?

**

We arrived at the hotel and go inside our room.

"Jaeden, she's just a girl. Just another girl you're going to fall in love with then get over. I know the getting over her process hurts and takes a lot of time but you will get over her." Wyatt says. "There's plenty of fish in the sea,"

"She was my first love. The only person I think I'll ever love." I say.

"Here, Lilia Buckingham is very pretty. I could get you her number," Wyatt said passing me his phone with a photo of a girl with dirty blonde hair.

"Stop it," I say pushing the phone away.

"Dude, I'm trying to help you get over this dumbass feelings. They'll go away, they always do." Wyatt said.

"Wyatt, please don't start." I say heading to the bathroom.

"Jaeden, this'll be the only way!" Wyatt warned me as I closet the bathroom door.

"I don't care," I mumbled and turned on the hot shower.

Vanessa's POV

"That's the last of it," I say dusting my hands off.

"Wow, I can't believe you'll be living next door to me," Logan said.

We were done putting my moving boxes in the house next to Logan's.

Yep, no longer in that old house of bad memories.

"We'll be closer now," I say hugging him.

He slowly unraveled from my grip and frowned.

"Yeah," He said looking away fast.

"Are you okay? You were off for a sec," I frowned.

"Nothing," He said giving me a small smile but obviously fake.

"You could tell me anything," I say trying to hold his face.

"Just tired," Logan said grabbing my hands.

Shady.

"Fine, night." I say rolling my eyes and go inside my house, locking it.

He looked at me through the window and his eyes filled up with worry and shame.

What's gotten into him?

I go in my new room and scroll through youtube.

I get lots of twitter notifications telling me to go live on instagram, ugh. It's actually been awhile since I communicated with my fans.

I get onto the app and swipe left, then I press live.

"Hey guys," I say as people instantly join my live.

The comments start to pour in fast.

"When is your new song coming out?" I read and put my hair in half ponytail. "Well, it's called Aww and it's about someone. Can't say who, yes I have a boyfriend but there's a completely different meaning to my song."

Shippingvaeden: What happened with you and Jaeden?

Ashleypower: ^^

Wyattoleff: ^^

Wait, Wyatt Oleff joined my live?

"Wyatt," I breathed out.

Then I saw something i never thought i would see in a long time.

Jaedenwesley joined your live!

Oh crap.