#26

(A/N: THANK YOU GUYS FOR 1.82K READS ❤ I love you guys & I'm going to start publishing Wednesdays and Fridays. )

Jaeden's POV

"Shit! Let's get out of here!" I hear the guys say as they ran out.

My eyes were closed, why doesn't it hurt? Am I already dead? Was the bullet too strong that I didn't feel my death?

I slowly opened my eyes and see blood on the floor.

But it wasn't mines.

There before me, was Nessa. She was sprawled on the floor with blood oozing out of her stomach towards her right.

"Nessa!" I cried and rushed to her side.

She wasn't waking up.

No, no, no.

"Vanessa, wake up!" I cried and tried to shake her awake. "Guys! Call the cops, ambulance! God, just do something!"

Everyone came out of their forts in fear. They just stood there watching.

"You little fuckers!" I screamed. "Jack, you hold Nessa!"

Jack finally rushes to Nessa and I, holds her as I run to the fire alarm.

I pull down the lever harshly and the whole place started to light up.
It was loud, so loud.

I rush back to Nessa and cried harder than I've ever cried before.

"Nessa." I croaked. "I love you."

She slowly opened her eyes.

"Ness!" I shouted and hugged her.

"I love you too, Jaeden Lieberher." She says and presses her lips against mines, placing her hand on my cheek.

I kissed back harder as a tear rolled down my cheek. Then she closed her eyes.

Her head rolled back and her hand fell to the ground.

"Vanessa!" I screamed loud.

Sirens.
I HEAR SIRENS!

By now, everyone was either sobbing or too shocked and petrified to sob.

"Hey, sir we're going to need you to move out of the way so we can take her." Someone said behind me.

It was a medic, she had brown hair and bright pink lipstick.

"Save her!" I cried as they took her away from me. "Save. Her."

***

"Jaeden!" Nessa shouted.

She was being dragged by her feet, the guys threw her in the fire.

"Nessa!" I screamed and tried to run to help.

I was being held down.

I couldn't move or breathe, i was slowly being suffocated as my heart burned from the love of my life being murdered.

"I love you!" Nessa screamed before she started to vomit out blood as fire shot into her body.

"No!" I screamed as i fell to the floor.

I couldn't move towards her, just stay in my position.

"Nessa!" I shot up and looked around the room.

I was in a hospital bed.
Jack, Finn, Loren, Jacob, and Sophia were in the room room.

"What happened to her!" I shouted trying to move.