#28

I muffled through her hands, demanding her to let me go.

Instead she placed duck tape on my mouth to keep me quiet.

I didn't want to rip it out, god it would hurt.

She locked the door and closed the curtains.

"Hello there, Nessa." She said.

I was infuriated, only my friends called me Nessa.

"What do you want!" I muffled through the tape.

"Just here to say, once again. If you don't kick Jaeden off the tour, even more bad things will happen. More worse than what happened tonight." She smirked and wavered a butcher knife.

She was wearing red pumps, a black blazer and leather black pants.

My eyes widened at realization.

She saw my reaction and laughed wickedly.

"Yes, I sent the guys there. They were meant to rape you, but no Jaeden had to come in and ruin everything. They were actually going to shoot Jaeden, what fools. But it ended up perfectly because I'd never imagine you taking a bullet for him. But you did, you impressed me, Nessa." Lilia walked over to me.

I tried to move but my legs were paralyzed.

She sat on my bed.

"And of course, without Wyatt's help.." She chuckled.

Wyatt? He started this too? We were, friends.. How could he? I thought he could be trusted!
That bitch.

"Yes, he came up with this idea. And you thought he was a trustworthy person? Ha, everyone is going to turn their back on you, Nessa. No one will ever love you, not even Jaeden. Because he loves me, and he'll always want me. We were made for each other!" Lilia said and got off from the bed.

She kissed my cheek, sickenly and walked towards the door.
then she stopped and ripped out the tape from my mouth.

I groaned in pain.

Then she proceeded to the door, holding the knob.

"Oh yeah, this is your last chance before major shit even more than this occurs. And don't mention this to anyone, Wyatt knows you and I already brainwashed him." Lilia said before laughing and walked out.

I screamed.

I screamed louder than I could ever imagine.

"Nessa!" Matthew rushed into my room.

He held me tight.

"Shh, what happened?" He panicked.

"N-nothing, I tried to get up and it hurt a little." I lied through my teeth.

"I told you to stay here." Matthew shook his head and then sat on the bed.

"What did you get?" I asked.

"Chocolate cake, and sour worms." He grinned like a child.

"Are you sure, you're 20?" I chuckled and took the sour worms.

*

Friday

Jaeden's POV

"Saw you walk inside a bar." I sang. "He said something to make you laugh."

I smiled at the audience.

Girls were screaming.
Like my ears started to hurt, no offense.

"I love you Jaeden!" One girl screams.

"Touch my hand!" The other screamed.

"Ain't nobody hurt me like you hurt me." I hear a beautiful voice sing.

It can't be Nessa, I told her to stay backstage.

But of course, when I turned around I saw her rolling in her wheelchair with a microphone in Hand.

"Baby my heart's happier! Brand, new. I never thought this day would come so soon. My parents still don't know the hidden truth, that my whole heart was beaten down... By you." She sung and finally made it to the middle of the stage.

"Baby you look happier, you do. I knew one day, you'd  fall for someone new. But if he breaks your heart, like lovers do." I sung. "Just know that I'll be waiting here, for you."

And with that the audience roared and screamed and cried.

I rushed to Nessa and gave her a tight hug.

After we pull away, Nessa turns to the crowd.

"Hello guys, as you can clearly see. I am in a wheelchair, it was stupid of me to do a challenge that was worldwide. But I know that, taking a bullet for someone is much better than having them get shot." She said into the microphone. "I'm going to get better, but I need rest. I'm so sorry I didn't get to perform as much.  I promise you guys, I will walk again and I will take photos with all of you guys. I love you guys so much, you're my family."

And with that, the audience clapped.

We went backstage and got ready for another meet and greet.

***

"What were you thinking?" I exclaimed at Nessa.

We were now on the bus.

"I was thinking. Hey! All of these people came to see me, at least once. They deserved to see my condition because they're my family and I love my fans!" She responded.

"You could've got attacked!" I snapped.

"I don't think I would, judging by how much security I have!" She snapped back.

"You know what, I don't have time for this. I'm going out with Sophia!" I yelled instantly regretting my words.

"S-sophia?" She croaked and looked down.

"Y-yes." I confirmed.

"Okay then! Leave!" She exclaimed and pointed at the door.

"Okay!" I yelled back and ran passed her, slamming the tour bus door.

What did I just do?