#15

"Baby no more showing up when you're not sober, at my from do just to say you're alone.. Tonight." I sang. "Tryna fuck me and my mind up, its a reminder you're a liar and you know, I'm right."

I grab my microphone and look at the camera.

"You said you can't live without me, so why aren't you dead yet? Why you still breathing, why?" I say in a lighter tone.

I held my tears back but I could hear the pain in my voice.

"Why aren't you dead yet?" I sing lightly and look down.

I turned off my camera and start editing it, time flies by fast I guess. For me, it seems like forever!

I haven't been really dating a lot.

It was now July 25th.

Wow, time flew by fast!
My biggest songs that blew the top ten charts was "Aww" and I'm pretty damn proud.

It was about Jaeden, and my new song Is about him too.
God why am I obsessing over him?
He doesn't want me! Not anymore! He said he would wait for me, but no, he got a girlfriend.

Lilia Buckingham.
Wow, a perfect little blonde girl!
Ugh, my jealousy has droven me crazy.

All my fans, they think I'm happy! They think I have an amazing life! Well I don't, I have a average life. But just filled with sadness.

I decided to post another photo on instagram. Last time I posted was June 22nd.

@nessastewart : Why aren't you dead yet?

Comments:

Yazzy_bear: OUUU SONG LYRICS!

musical.ly: New song?

Wyattoleff: I told you @jaedenlieberher

Jaedenlieberher: @wyattoleff i don't care for her anymore, stop tagging me in her recent.

Ships: ^^ Jaeden is so fucking rude omg

Jackdgrazer: SHITS GOING DOWN, I REPEAT SHITS GOING DOWN.

Sophiabackup: I think you guys should let her be. She didn't do anything wrong, stop coming on her page and commenting stuff. Its making her upset.

Jaedenlieberher: @sophiabackup and how do you know shes upset? She should feel like shit after what happened between us.

•••

@Musershaderooms: So apparently something happened between Vanessa and Jaeden 😬 Jaeden's friend Wyatt has been tagging Jaeden in a lot of Vanessa's recent posts and Jaeden got really mad 🐸🐸☕☕☕

Comments:

Followingalisha: Omg i saw and my heart broke

loren: what the hell did nessa so to jaeden for him to be a complete asshole?

Jackdgrazer: honestly i never thought Nessa would be on one of these accounts

Sophiabackup: She didn't deserve this.

Wegotariel: I SHIPPED THEM SO HARD WHEN THEY MADE THAT Q & A VIDEO, MY HEART IS TORN APART😭

Aidensummerall: Ew, jaeden could do better

Malutrevejo: That bitch got not ass or boobs Tf 🙄and jaeden could do better, he already been in my DMS 😘

bruhitszach: Were they even together to begin with ?

Jeremytaylor: Stop posting about this, more drama will happen and Jaeden isn't too happy.

Chosenjacobs: He's moving back to California with his mom.

Musershaderooms: ^^ 👀 Looks like there's more tea coming ☕🐸

God when will all of this stop!
But jaeden is leaving... WHAT.
I should've accepted him but I didn't. Ugh what the hell is wrong with me?

I then get a call from my manager Andrea.

"What's up Andrea," I say picking up my phone.

"Okay so, we finally scheduled a time and place to shoot your music video!" She cheered.

"Oh my god! Thank you so much Andrea!" I squealed and started jumping up and down.

"Okay, tomorrow we head to the studio. We have Harvey and other social media stars that will be in the background. Basically, you're going to pretend you like Harvey and we'll have more information tomorrow." She says.

"Okay, thats cool! I'm so excited, my first music video. Like actual video , not just audio!" I exclaimed and smiled bigger.

"Alright, I'll pick you up tomorrow at 12:20, be ready." She says.

"Okay, bye," I say hanging up the phone.

Looks like life is finally turning out for me.

"Nessa, why are you screaming!" My mom rushed into my room.

"MOM, I'M FINALLY SHOOTING MY MUSIC VIDEO TOMORROW!" I squealed ans jump up and down.

"That's amazing! Stay safe, be careful and be nice to the people helping you shoot." She reminded me as I nodded my head.

"I'm so excited." I say trying to calm myself down.

"Alright, I'm heading to sleep." She says kissing my forehead and closing the door.

I sighed and head to bed it was only 8 pm. I frowned and go on YouTube, hoping that my favorite youtuber uploaded.

Shane Dawson.

"Hey whats up you guys! Yes!" He started and clasped his hands together.

I chuckled and let out a small smile.

I hope I can get to be happy again.