#30

*2 months later*

Matthew's POV

"Hey everyone, I have become weak. Very weak. And I want you guys to know, even if I spend these last moments in a hospital bed. I will be happy, because at least I got to finish tour. And meet most of you guys, you guys gave me the happiness I could have never truly see. I love you guys so much. And I don't want you guys to be sad, wipe those tears. Everything happens for a reason." Nessa says as I record her. "So this is the last video of Vanessa Stewart, I guess. Bye."

*BEEP* *BEEP*

"Nessa!" I rushed to Nessa's side.

Doctors rushed in and tried to help her. Giving her CPR, whatever its called.

She can't die, she's waited so long to grow and learn.

"I'm going to need you to get out." The doctor says, I nodded and walled outside.

The whole gang was there except Jaeden. Ugh, Jaeden.

I cried into Loren's shoulder.

"Sh, it's going to be okay Matthew. She's strong." Loren said.

"She made a video right now about her death! We won't see her!" I cried.

Finn and Jack were holding each other, crying as well.

Jacob and Sophia got closer and started to date.

Fans were blowing up our phones, it seems like everything went downhill when Jaeden was brought into Nessa's life. Everything that happened to her, was because of him. He did this to her!

"She was my best friend, in the whole world." Finn cried.

"She was like my mom." Jack cried.

"Please let her live." Nessa's mother croaked.

I let go of Loren and sat down.

"We need to believe in her, she won't fight for herself if no one belives in her." I say.

"Okay." They all said.

I closed my eyes.

Please Nessa, you're strong. You've always been strong and you're like a little sister to me. You're that person I could always talk to and play around.
You've helped me with relationships and unwanted feelings. Helped me get through tough crap in my life. Please don't leave now, your fans love you as well as your family and friends. I know Jaeden messed shit up, but that doesn't mean you have to mess up your life. We will catch Wyatt and Lilia. Sophia and Jaeden never happened remember? They just kissed, it was out of jealousy. Jaeden loves you, so much.
Stay strong, beautiful.

Now you guys may have been confused. What happened to Nessa? Why is she in the hospital? What happened between her and Jaeden?
Did they get their happy ending?
Was Lilia able to get Jaeden back. Were Wyatt and Lilia caught?

Well, in order for you to know that.

I guess you're going to have to read the second story..