#16

"Hurry or you'll be late for your shoot!" My mom warned and got her purse.

"Okay, okay!" I say and slipped into my red converse.

We rushed out the door and got into the car.

Andrea was waiting for us in the car.

"Fashionably late is the way to go?" She furrowed her eyebrow and chuckled.

"Shut up and drive!" I chuckled and sit back.

She shook her head, laughing, and drove to the studio.

*

When we got to the studio, there was film directions everywhere and a choreographer.

The choreographer walked up to us and smiled.

"Hi, my names Jesse and I'm your choreographer for your music video," The guy said and shook my hand.

"Hey Jesse, I'm excited to work with you!" I greet and smile.

"Well, most of the moves in this music video will be with our bodies and not just feet. You have to feel the music sensation through your whole body!" He thrived.

"I like him already," I chimed looking at Andrea and let Jesse drag me into the mirrored room.

"We are going to start at the bottom and build our way up!" He exclaimed and jumped up and down.

Okay, now he sounds like a child. 

I chuckled and nodded my head.

So we worked with the music, and honestly it did distract me. I had been so caught up in drama, boys, money, fame, my fans, my family, best friends, enemies, heartbreak, that I forgot how good it felt to be able to just let go and go crazy. Well, not crazy where we start doing risky shit but crazy as in being free and doing whatever we do to make us smile. Jesse sure taught me how to be happy and be free, I hope it lasts long because I always want to feel this way. No more, Jaeden. No more. 

I smiled at Jesse when he showed me another step.

"This is so fun!" I yelped.

"It'll be more fun when you preform on stage in front of your fans," He assured and smiled.

Oh and Jesse is gay by the way, it was pretty obvious but he was so funny.

I finally learned the basics and he made me do some of my own. 

This is how they ended out.

I decided to post on my Instagram a funny little short video .

nessastewart: Day 1  🎬

Comments:

Wyattoleff: damn...

Nessa234: ^^ new ship?

Bearship12: ^^ OMGG I SHIPPP

Lorenxgray: not everything is about ships, damn.

Jacobsartorius: excited to be in your video!

Jacobismybabe: ^uhm Jacob is mine. Vanessa, whatever your name is... BACK OFF MY MAN!!!

bruhitszach: lmao crazy fan girls , father please notice me @jacobsartorius

liliabuckingham: you're very pretty :)

nessastewart: @lorenxgray ikrr

nessastewart: @Jacobsartorius  7|27|18 😉

Shippingyourlife: ^^ OMFGGG!!! MAYBE A NEW MUSIC VIDEO??

Jaedenwesley: @liliabuckingham babe, get off your phone

Liliabuckingham: @jaedenwesley Ight babe 🙄 love you 💓

Jaedenwesley: love you too @liliabuckingham

babyariel: ^ and thats how u know the relationship won't last

Lorenxgray: yea what the hell lmao, this is Nessa's page they can say their lovey dovey shit on their own pages 💀💁

nessastewart: it won't last because not once have they said the word "I" in their "love you" sentences.

"You okay?" Jesse asked.

"Mhm," I fake smiled and hopped off the chair.

"Don't think I didn't see you and Jaeden on musershaderoom." He said and grabbed my hands.

"Oh trust me, that page is full of rumors that may I remind you.. Aren't true!" I nervously chuckled.

"Yet you follow them, Vanessa you can trust me. What's going on?" He asked, worried.

"I liked Jaeden, more like I loved him." I confessed. "But, I didn't want to get hurt so I turned him down. But Wyatt told me he would always be waiting for me which was sweet and I needed time to start loving myself. But I guess I was late by the time I truly learned the meaning of loving myself and getting my shit together because when I was going to get with Jaeden, he already found someone new."

"Lilia Buckingham," Jesse completed my sentence.

"I hate her," I hissed.

"Listen Nessa, just because she's dating Jaeden doesnt mean you have to hate her. She could actually be a nice person, someone genuine." Jesse said.

"Honestly I wish Julissa would come in and break them up like she did to me and Jaeden and we didn't even date." I say.

"You acting like he was yours," Jesse said.

"But, he never was." I sighed.

"Okay, enough sad talk. Let's finish today's dance and tomorrow we'll finish up, you did better than most of my clients." He said and patted my back.

I nod my head slightly and do my dance routine.