#21

Vanessa's POV

6:10pm.
Why isn't he here, yet?
Ugh, maybe he pranked me.
Where is he? Maybe I read the text wrong and he would be waiting for me and I needed to drive myself?
I hear a honk outside my house.

I smiled and locked my door, walking down the stairs.

"You look nice tonight," Jaeden said and smiled.

"Thank you," I said blushing a little and get into the uber.

"So, how's your day? I see you got yourself a boyfriend," Jaeden chuckled causing me to frown and stay silent.

"I meant that as a joke." He quickly caught on.

"Oh," I awkwardly laugh.

Then we stood silent until we reached our destination.

"Pizza hut?" I breathed out and chuckled.

"You love pizza," He pointed out.

"I remember this." I said.

"Thank you," Jaeden said and got out of the uber with me.

We walked in Pizza Hut and sat down at our table.

"I miss this," I smiled.

"Yeah, me too." He nodded his head.

"So how are you?" I say.

"Um, actually. I wanted to ask you on how to break up with a girl?" He said.

Wow, I was shocked. He was going to break up with Lilia?
Isn't that what I wanted? Yes, but not like this. Lilia would be hurt, I don't care if I like her or not she still has feelings!

"Well, wait Jaeden. Are you planning to break up with her?" I say.

"Yes, I want to be with you. But I don't know if you'd want the same. Clearly, Instagram and musershaderoom stated it clearly," he said.

"Jaeden, that was an act for our viewers," I chuckled and lied right through my teeth.

What about Wyatt? If I go with Jaeden, then Wyatt will be devastated.
Well he never asked me out or anything, maybe we were caught up in the moment?

"Oh," Jaeden's face turned red in embarrassment. "Why did you deactivate your accounts then?"

"I can't handle the hate, its annoying. No it doesn't really get to me but, people always assume shady crap coming from and it's so freaking annoying." I explained. "The recent will be my last post, I need time."

"Hey, I'm Jannessa and I'll be taking your or--"

I look up to the waiter and see she's covering her mouth with her hands.

"Are you okay?" I furrowed my eyebrows, worried.

"You're Vanessa! And Jaeden!" She squealed.

Oh no, another fan. SHE MIGHT TELL PEOPLE ME AND JAEDEN ARE ON A DATE WHILE HE'S DATING LILIA. FUCK.

"Yes, thats us," Jaeden smiled.

"Can I take a photo with you guys? It would mean a lot!" She smiled brightly.

"Of course," I smiled and stood up to take a photo.

"Thank you so much! Anyways, what are you guys doing here alone?" She questioned.

I silently groaned because I hoped she wouldn't ask.

"Because, there's been a lot of drama between me and Nessa so we came here to stomp the beef." Jaeden covered up.