#23

"You know how to make me cry, when you give those ocean eyes. I'm scared." I sang into the microphone.

I looked over backstage to see Jaeden smiling at me. He had a sparkle in his blue ocean eyes.
I hate cliche shit, cheesy stuff. But when im with jaeden, it feels like none of that matters. Its just him. Only him.

"Jessa!" The crowd cheered.

A tear slipped down my cheek in happiness.

"Now guys, I have the one and only Finn Wolf hard coming up!" I chuckled and motioned to Finn.

Finn walked up the stage in a funny way and raised his eyebrow at the audience.

The fans of course, fangirled and squealed.

"Now this is a song, only true fans would know." Finn said into the microphone.

"WHAT CAN I SAY EXPECT, YOU'RE WELCOME!" Finn exclaimed into the microphone.

I covered my ears and laughed harder.
Jaeden looked at me, laughing too.
We were both a complete laughing mess on the floor with Loren, Jacob, Sophia and Jack.
I could hear the fans laugh and record Finn doing weird dance moves.

This was what I needed, what I lived for. I stopped laughing and looked at Jaeden.

Daring, I got closer to him and bit my lip.

God, he really is hot.
Jaeden wasn't looking at me, but Finn. I really got to regonize his facial featured again, blue eyes, brown hair, a little slit in his eyebrow. His soft, pink lips.

Everything about him, was perfect.

He finally turned to look at me as I quickly looked away and blushed deeply.

"Nessa, were you staring?" He chuckled and lifted his eyebrow.

"U-um, no! What do you mean? I was looking at Sophia." I say motioning to Sophia who was next to him.

"You're going to get it, in the bus." He winked and turned around.

I blushed again and looked at Finn, finishing the show.

Alex comes out and tells everyone to get ready for the meet and greet.

So some people got into the VIP line to see us while others were going outside because they didn't pay for the meet and greet.

I went into the room on the right of the stage and brought Jaeden and everyone else.

"Okay, you stand there Jaeden and Jack will stand there." I say motioning to the spots next to me.

We finally were in order and let the fans come in.

I see a girl, probably about 9-12 years old run up to me with her mom.

"Oh my god! You're real! I love you so much Nessa, thank you for making me laugh." The girl said.

"Aw, I love you too. What's your name?" I say as she gives me her shirt to sign.

"Abigail." She responded. "It's my birthday."

"Well, Abigail." I say putting a cute little message. "I've left something on your shirt, thank you so much for coming I love you so much "

I give her a tight hug and she skips along to Jaeden.

*

The meet and greet took about 40 minutes.
It was almost over, well halfway until some girl can up to me.

She looked familiar.
Way too familiar....

"Well well, if it isn't Mrs. Aww Aww." Lilia hissed as she walked over to me.

"Lilia, I don't understand why you're at my meet and greet and why you would spend your money to talk to me because you clearly despise me for absolutely nothing." I say. "Make this quick, I don't have time to deal with you."

"Oh but baby Nessa, here's where you're wrong. You stole something from me, Jaeden rightfully belonged to me! And you manipulated him into thinking he was in love with you? You're a monster, a relationship breaker!" She exclaimed with a tantrum.

I take my little radio from my ear.

"Matthew, yes bring back up and take this girl out." I say and smiled politely at Lilia.

"Lilia, what we had.. I'm sorry, but it's long gone and please don't make this harder than it already is." Jaeden came in with a pleading face.

"Harder than it already is? You don't think I'm suffering? Jaeden, you and me had something. Something special that is hard to get, a bond-"

"A bond that broke, long time ago " Jaeden finished for her

"You piece of shit! You turned him into this! I always shipped you with Wyatt or Logan! And not have I once ever tried to came into your relationships!" Lilia turned to me and kicked me in the shin causing me to fall onto the floor.

"Ah." I struggled to get up, and I could see the shock in my fan's eyes.

"Security!" Jaeden yelled and 4 security guards tackled Lilia onto the floor and put her in handcuffs.

"We will take care of this later." Matthew nodded and get me back to my feet.

I limped off to Jaeden to easily caught me.

"I'm taking you backstage." He said.

"N-no, Jaeden it's fine." I say and turn to my fans. "They came here to see me and everyone else. I want to meet them."

The fans gave me a sympathetic smile.

*

"Well, that was interesting." Loren said as we tiredly walked into the tour bus.

"I'm sorry, Nessa. This is my fault, Lilia wouldn't have came if it wasn't for me." Jaeden sighed.

"Jaeden, she would've came either way. Don't be sorry." I gave Jaeden a weak smile and crawled underneath the blankets.

"Guys, me, Finn, and Jacob are going to the other bus. Goodnight." Loren said waving and walking out with Finn and Jacob.

That left Jaeden, Jack, Sophia,  and me.

"Alright, it's 7:56. What do you guys want to do?" Jaeden asked.

"We could go to the beach with clown masks and scare people!" Jack exclaimed.

"Something that won't get us arrested," I advised.

"Let's just watch stranger things." Sophia said as we came to realization and nodded our heads.

"I'll turn on the laptop, you guys get the popcorn." Jaeden said heading to the back on the tour bus.

I go to the microwave, placing the popcorn bag inside and waited.

They all went to the back of the tour bus, I could hear them laughing.

But lately, I've been noticing Jaeden got closer to Sophia..
I'm not jealous, they hung out like forever.
But, I don't know the thought of another girl hanging out with Jaeden made my blood boil.

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!

The microwave snapped me back to reality.

"I smell something delicious!" Jack yelled. "Bring me to the god damn food!"

"Calm down, child!" I yelled back.

"I WANT FOOD!" Jack responded.

"Jack, I swear to god if you don't stop yelling I will personally get the popcorn and shove it down your throat so you won't talk." Sophia said.

Jack stood quiet as I laughed and walked to the back of the tour bus.

Then I saw something that made my blood boil even more.