#17

(A/N: This chapter might be... Intense... ENJOY)

Wyatt's POV (you guys are quaking)

"What the hell Jaeden!" I yelled and shoved Jaeden into the wall.

"Wyatt! What the fuck!" Jaeden yelled in confusion.

"What you commented was messed up!" I yelled.

Suddenly Jaeden's little girlfriend can running down the stairs.

"What's going on?" She said with a puzzled look.

"Oh, and you're here to make shit better," I sarcastically chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Don't you ever disrespect her like that!" Jaeden threw a punch at me.

"Respect? When have you ever respected Vanessa? You left her! You promised that you would wait for her but look, now you got this girl!" I argued and pushed him, causing him to fall back on a glass table and breaking it.

I started to kick him I'm the legs when suddenly I'm thrown to the wall.

Eleven is that you?

I look up to see Lilia helping Jaeden up.

"You guys are full of shit!" I shouted and ripped them apart.

"Woah? What going on! Jaeden, Wyatt! Oh my god!" A lady rushed in.

I know her. Angela. Jaeden's mom.

"Mom?" Jaeden said with a puzzled look.

I took this chance to punch Jaeden square in the eye and caused him to knock out.

"Wyatt! Oh my god! Jaeden, baby!" Angela rushed to Jaeden and carried him into the couch.

"Wyatt, this is your best friend. How could you do this?" Lilia looked at me with disappointment.

How the hell did Angela even get to Chicago?

"Shut the fuck up, Lilia!" I snapped and walked passed them.

"Wyatt! You owe me an explanation, oh god is he dead?" Angela said clearly worried.

"Sometimes I wished he was," I murmured.

Angela brought me back into the room and sat me on a chair.

"What the hell happened." She said boldly.

"How did you find us?" I questioned her.

"Answer me first," she said with a look of death.

Only if looks could kill.

"I knocked him out because he was being a huge d--"

"Okay enough with the profanity!" She cringed and rubbed Jaeden's cheek.

"Well Angela, let Jaeden explain all the mischievous things he's done without your supervision or advice." I say and leave the house.

I walked down a road.
A very familiar road.

*

I was now standing in front of a house. A house that I haven't seen since the day Jaeden and I were actually on good terms.

Vanessa Stewart.

Nessa deserved better, if only Jaeden could've spent all that time in making her trust him it would be different. Vanessa was sweet, like whipping cream, but bold like a jawbreaker. She was beautiful inside out, how could Jaeden not have seen it?

How could Jaeden let her break while he was having the time of his life? I thought he loved her.
And not once have I heard or saw Lilia and Jaeden in love.

"Wyatt, what are you doing here?" I shake my thoughts out and turn around to see Vanessa, damn.

"H-hey, Nessa." I stuttered and mentally slapped myself.

"Bill, is that you?" She chuckled and hugged me.

Wow, I was not thinking she was going to hug me.

"Come in my humble household," She said and draggede into her house while her mom got the mail.

"So, how have you been?" I saidentally slapped myself another time.

She looked at me with a "are you serious", look and rolled her eyes.

"Well, actually I've been better. Today was my music video shoot." she said trying to smile.

"How was that, then?" I say.

"Great, actually do you want to be in it?" She asked as we sat down.

"If its not a bother," I quickly said.

"Trust me, you'll make me happy if you go," She chuckled. "Come back tomorrow at around 9."

"I will," I say.

"We never were that close," She stated in a daze.

"No, we weren't. Only because o-"

"Jaeden." She gulped.

"Let's not think about him." I say and smiled nervously.

"Its been a while, I'm okay," She assured.

"I knocked him out today," I say.

"What? Why?" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Because of Instagram," I answered.

"I don't like Lilia but, maybe she's nice." She said.

"Oh, she is. But she does drugs, she's been wanting Jaeden to smoke pot with her and do cocaine. All the above, she's also in a secret gang." I spit out all of my research at her.

"Oh god," She broke. "How's Jaeden?"

"I hate that he hurt you like this, Nessa. I'm so sorry." I say looking down.

"Don't worry, we all moved on... I think." She says with a voice crack.

"I don't think you did, you still love him." I say.

"I made this song. Let me show you before I post it tonight." She says and leads me upstairs into her room.

She logs into her Mac book and shows me her video.

"If you say you can't live without me, then why aren't you dead yet? Why you still breathing, why?" She sang.

She sang so beautiful, I was speechless.

Then she stopped it.

"Thoughts?" She said with a bit of hope in her eye.

"Its really good." I say nodding my head.

"Thank you," she says and buries her head into my chest and wraps her arms around me.

She pulled away and we just stared at each other. It wasn't awkward, more relaxing.

"W-well, I have to go home. My fight for California is in 2 days." I say shaking my thoughts away.

"What? You're leaving?" She pouted.

Aw, she was so cute.

"Yeah, Angela found out where Jaeden and I were staying and she's most likely going to take him back." I frowned.

"Jaeden, is he alright?" She asked.

"He still loves you, you should know that." I say.

"How can he love me if he's with someone else," She snickered sadly.

"Oh trust me, you could see it in his eyes." I reassure her. "Remember that quote, that quote on your Instagram bio?"

"Yes," She says and gets lost in thought. "Granny Sheeran."

"Yes, keep that quote in mind." I say and leave.

I walked out her house and smile at her through her window.
I waved at her, I knew I may have developed a small crush on her. but, I want her to be happy, Jaeden was her happiness.
I started walking back and looked back at her house and smile.

She sure is a treasure.