Taehyungie and Chimmy ♡♡♡

Taehyung got up with a start. Noticing Jungkook by his side, he rolled over and snuggled further into the maknae's arms. Deeply breathing his smell in, Taehyung nuzzled his nose onto the younger and smiled contentedly. 

Taehyung would have been more than happy just to lie beside the younger and inhale his scent. However, he felt a very familiar pressure on his bladder. Taehyungie groaned and tried slipping out from the younger's grasp. 

Jungkook, being a stubborn sleeper, couldn't really get up unless there was someone pinching his nipples. Taehyungie would usually have done that, but he was too distracted controlling his urge to pee and so simply tried wriggling his way out but to no avail. 

Until, from the corner of his eye, he spotted Jimin walking by and he lowkey whispered and yelled at the same time, "Chimmie! Taetae needs your help!"

Jimin, who was oblivious to his surroundings, was surprisingly more awake that morning. Albeit a bit more cranky than usual, because of the disappearance of a certain individual called Kim Taehyung, who was supposed to be sleeping in the same room as both himself and Hobi-hyungie.

Jimin pouted to himself, "Did Taehyungie go back to one of his friend's house to pass the night away again?" Rubbing his eyes to drive the sleep away, Jimin felt himself get a visit from the green eyed monster. 

"Am I not a good enough friend for him? Why does he insist to go hang out with them, instead of staying here playing with us? with me?" Jimin bitterly thought, wringing his hands whilst walking towards the bathroom. 

"Chimmy!" came the call for help, except louder this time with a slight twinge of desperation weaved in it. 

Taehyung squeezed his legs together in a last attempt at holding his pee in. Trying his hardest to rouse the muscle bunny sleeping beside him and getting his hand off of him, Taehyung wiggled back and forth to keep his urge at bay. 

"Chimchim!" he hissed one last time, hoping his fellow 95 liner will finally hear his pleas for help. 

The said man, heard Taehyung's calls and turned. Expecting to find Taehyung smiling his usual boxy smile and standing away from him, Jimin was in for a huge shock when he saw a teary Taehyung, being pressed to the bed by a certain Jeon Jungkook. 

He hurriedly rushed over and lifted one struggling Taehyung up from the Jeon's strong grip. 

"Heave-ho!" Jimin thought in his head and lifted. 

Taehyung sighed in relief at Jimin's help. But he really felt as if he was going to burst if he doesn't go to the toilet as soon as possible! So, the moment Jimin pulled him out, Taehyung gently pushed the elder aside, trying to make a run for the toilet. 

Jimin was surprised at Taehyung's movements and grabbed his shirt. 

"Taehyungie?" Jimin asked, unsurely, "Are you okay?"

Taehyung, who needed to go to the toilet urgently, was very tempted to shove him off and just leave. However, hearing the elder's worried voice, Taehyung bit his lip and flashed a strained smile, nodding his head. 

At this point of time, Jimin knew that there was something off about Taehyung's behaviour. The younger wasn't one who would keep quiet like this, especially when he had just been "rescued" by Jimin. Usually, he would have been hyper and excitedly screaming by now. Jimin frowned in worry, about to pursue the matter even more when he noticed Taehyung's face turn redder by the minute. 

"Oh?" Jimin thought in his head. 

He was going to lift a hand to measure the temperature of Taehyung, when he heard a soft mumble from the younger. 

"Chimmy, Taetae needs to go to the toilet!" Taehyung whispered in urgency. 

"Huh? Taehyungie, what did you say? I couldn't hear you." Jimin cupped his free hand to his ear, in an attempt to hear the younger better. 

Taehyung bit the side of his lip in worry. He was very desperate at this moment, and although very, very reluctant to reveal his need to go to the toilet, he knew deep down that his Chimmy would keep pressing him until he finally admitted the truth. 

Taehyung sighed, but finally got the resolve to repeat his request for Jimin to let go of him once again. 

"Chimminnie! Please let Taetae go! Taetae reaaallllyyy needs to goooo!" Taehyung said, only slightly louder this time, his cheeks pinking. 

Jimin's eyes widened in recognition at what Taehyung wanted. He was going to let Taehyung go, but seeing the younger's flushed cheeks and shyness made Jimin lowkey want to bully him a little bit first. 

Holding Taehyung's shirt more tightly, Jimin pulled Taehyung into his arms. He held onto the younger's waist and mouthed at his ear, "Hmm? Taehyungie, hyung really couldn't hear you. Speak up, would you?" 

Taehyung felt himself burn with embarrassment. He really wanted to go, but somehow he felt that this "torture" wasn't worth it. He was about to give up, when the need for him to go came back with a vengeance. 

He worried his bottom lip between his teeth, making it look really puffy. Eyes constantly shifting left and right, his legs wiggling, Taehyung finally came to a decision once more. 

This time, filled with determination, Taehyung bent down slightly. Ensuring his lips were aligned to Jimin's ears, he said softly and urgently, "Chimmy, Taetae really needs to go to the toilet now! Please let me go!"

Jimin felt his ear turn red at Taehyung's sudden forwardness and moved back in surprise. But, the sight before him made Jimin internally squeal. Taehyung's previously pink cheeks were now flushed red, his eyes were looking at the floor and he balled up his fists to grip onto Jimin's short tightly, ensuring Jimin wouldn't escape and hear him out - with his newfound courage and determination, that is. 

Jimin decided to release the younger and stepped even further back from the hug. Eventually losing his grip on the younger, Jimin smiled until his eyes crinkled and said, "Okay, Taehyungie, go!" 

Taehyung smiled in relief and quickly ran off, his steps thudding the whole way. 

Jimin waited for a few moments and smiled softly at the earlier happenings, simply shaking his head, with a slight mirth in his eyes. 

The green eyed monster was defeated by the adorable Kim Taehyungie - at least for now. 

A/N: hi yalls! i hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter! <3 hehe i know i said ya'll can expect a chapter REAL soon but, writer's block caught up to me :( but it's okay! imma try to overcome it, hehe :') but omg! did yalls SEE mama awards this year? im honestly VERY VERY saltae at how things are working out now and just UGH ESPECIALLY when dna wasn't even nominated for soty, like mama wth are you doing? >< GAH, honestly i was sososo mad!! </3 but it's okay yalls HOPEFULLY the other awards won't look this shady and just - things will be better <3 As always, I love all my readers - silent or not, and thank you for supporting my book~ YOU GUYS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!! <3