A/N

Hello guys, I know I said that I would upload today and all, however, with the recent news, I'm really sorry but I really didn't want to upload it. I'm still mourning. It was really shocking to hear about Jonghyun's suicide, since above all, in my early days as a fan, I am a Shawol, so his death had indeed made me hella sad. I hope you guys do respect my decision and let me have some time off to cool off first. The next update will still be somewhere in December, just not now. <3

**If you guys feel like it's a very serious matter / you can't take it anymore, please do contact the numbers below! 

1-800-273-8255 - suicide Hotline. 

877-226-3111 - addiction. 

844-228-2962 - eating disorder. 

877-455-0628 - self harm. 

888-640-5174 - depression.  

And I get that we may all live in different countries, so here are some of the other suicide hotlines in your country! <3

https://twitter.com/search?q=suicide%20numbers&src=typd  ( this isn't my account btw, it's somebody else's but there are so many numbers here for all the different countries so if you do need help, please do so here! )

Also PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE everyone, suicide is NOT the answer! I know that it may be really hard and difficult what we're all going through right now, and I know it seems easier giving up, but please don't do that! I'm not going to be that kind of person who goes , 'Everyone else is having their own hard times too. What makes you so special? ' 

Because, imo that's just really really fucked up. And it takes so much courage for that one person to come and start opening about themselves to you and it just makes me so upset how people brush them off like that. It's NEVER the person's fault if he/she has any mental illnesses, he/she DESERVES the help and DESERVES the love they receive on the way throughout their journey and NOBODY should EVER look down on their problems like that. 

Personally, I have been through some pretty tough shit as well and I know it really seems so fucking easy to take the knife and just end it all. But, please don't. This is going to sound so damn cliche, but I really want you guys to realise that there's always going to be light at the end of the tunnel. And these tough times are what's going to make those happy times in our life so beautiful and so happy. 

I know it sounds like I'm ranting, but I'm being sincere here guys. I've said that I love ya'll for reading my story and all, so today, right now, or any day actually, as long as you don't feel okay, and you feel like you need someone to talk to, please please please do message me! I'll always reply, I promise. 

Don't ever let ANYBODY make you feel like your worthless, always know that you're worth it <3 and fk if nobody has told you this, I'm going to tell you guys that you're so beautiful. You've done so well and you've worked so hard and I'm so proud of you. <3 

I love you guys, and please stay strong <3

#rosesforJonghyun 

Rest in Peace Jonghyun, you've worked hard <3