taerang?

A/N : hello guys! i hope you're happy today :') dONT FORGET i love all of you guys veryberry much okay <3 and if yalls weren't here i dunno i guess i would be feeling hella lot sadder :/ yk i was actually really sad for a bit you guys :( but then i rmbed yalls and i got really oh so happy :') hehe a-aND ALSO did u guys see the new cover?? hehehe hopedful made it! and it's really so pretty aaaaaa im so super grateful :') 

Seo Joon clasped firmly onto the younger's hand, leading him to where the others were. After seeing how Taehyung constantly got lost behind him, as a last resort, Seo Joon decided to firmly grasp onto his hand and guide him about to make sure he doesn't get lost.

 Although he couldn't help but notice how cute the younger was, staring at the set in awe and amazement. He quickly found himself developing a soft side for the younger, at how the younger was so quick and eager to trust him from the way he smiled at literally everyone working in the set to the way he was gently letting himself be tugged by Seo Joon to find the rest of the Hwarang cast. 

Soon, Seo Joon reached where the other Hwarang members were. Pulling Taehyung aside, he warned the younger, 'Taetae, the guys inside - some of them will be hostile to you at first, it just takes some time for them to warm up, so don't take what they say to heart, okay?' 

After listening to him closely, Taehyung withdrew and opposite of what Seo Joon expected he would do, Taehyung grew a determined glint in his eye and declared, 'It's ok hyungie! Taetae got this!' 

Pushing open the dressing doors by himself, Taehyung bowed and exclaimed loudly, 'Hello! My name is Kim Taehyung and I'm from BTS! I'm super excited to work with you today!' 

Startled, the people inside the dressing room whipped their head towards the door. 

Strutting in, Taehyung smiled and waved to the people inside. 

And this whole time, Seo Joon just stared in amazement at the kid, in awe of his fearlessness and friendly behaviour.

He soon snapped out of it when Taehyung turned back to him and motioned for him to come forward excitedly, 'Seo Joon hyungie, hurry come in! I wanna get to know the rest of the hyungies too!'

At this, Seo Joon chuckled in disbelief and just let himself be tugged in the room by Taehyung. Although the younger seemed confident, he was actually shaking slightly and looking at the ground. 

Digging his heels in the floor to make it harder for Taehyung to drag him, Seo Joon smiled and ruffled his hair when he noticed the pout Taehyung had on his face.

'Hyungie, why are we stopping here?' Taehyung pouted cutely.

Seo Joon bent down slightly and turned Taehyung's head up, 'Aww, don't look so sad. Besides, if we don't stop here, how am I going to introduce you to the hyungs?' 

'Huh?' Taehyung looked clueless.

Seo Joon just gently lifted his head and turned him so that he was facing his right. 

And it was then that he realised his other cast members looking at him. 

Taehyung turned slightly pink and he hurriedly let go of the elder, 'A-ah! Hello! I'm-'

A black haired male suddenly cut him off and said bluntly, 'Yeah, we know. You're Kim Taehyung from BTS.'

'How could we not with you screaming about it over there?' another retorted. 

Taehyung felt himself fully go red, 'A-ah, tae- I mean I'm sorry.' Pushing his fingers together, he continued, 'I didn't mean to make hyungies mad.' 

'Yah, it's time to stop it. Stop being mean and rude to Taehyungie over here,' another voice came to the rescue.

He flashed a smile at the younger, 'I'm Jihan, Do Jihan! But, you can call me Jihan hyung.'

Taehyung flushed prettily at this and stumble through his reply, 'O-oh hello Jihan hyung!'

The previous two males saw this and hurriedly joined in the conversation, 'Hmph, I'm Choi Minho, you may not call me hyung.'  

'Park Hyung Sik, but you can call me Hyung Sik-ssi.' came their cold replies.

At this, Yoon Woo intercepted, 'Well, it's not a reason to be so cold to our Taehyungie here either, am I right? I'm Jo Yoon Woo by the way, nice to meet you Taehyungie.' 

Taehyung felt himself flush when all the other hyungs looked at him. Not used to the attention by them, he felt the redness creep up to behind his ears and he nervously looked amongst them until he found the hyung he was the most comfortable with out of all of them.

Gently manoeuvring between Min Ho and Hyung Sik, Taehyung grabbed hold of Seo Joon's sleeve and tugged lightly. 

'Okay Seo Joon hyungie! Taetae's done introducing himself!' Taehyung beamed with a red face, 'Can you please guide Taetae back to where he's gonna stay? Taetae wants to put down his stuff first!'

Seo Joon, initially shocked by the gentle but bold movement soon felt himself melt at the younger's adorableness when he refused to look at anyone in the eye after that. 

Reassuring him with a light and tender squeeze to Taehyung's forearm, Seo Joon pulled him away from the crowd and tilted his head up once again. 

'Don't forget to say bye, baby.' Seo Joon let the last part slip out by accident and his eyes widened. 

Initially already shocked by Taehyung referring to himself in third person, the rest of the hwarang actors got another shock when they heard Seo Joon call Taehyung baby.

However, it was without a doubt in the mind of the other actors that a thought like this arose, 'Hm, I wonder how it'll be like if he were my baby.' 

Fortunately, too used to being called Bangtan's baby, Taehyung didn't pay much attention to it. Rather, he rested some of his weight onto Seo Joon and said, 'Mkay, bye hyungies, Hyung Sik-ssi and Min Ho-ssi!' 

At his cuteness, both Ji Han and Yoon Woo waved him goodbye with smiles on their faces, whereas Min Ho and Hyung Sik simply grunted in reply. 

All of them knew one fact : They were unable to deny that their Hwarang maknae was easily the cutest of them all.