taetae after the audition :(

A/N : Warning! Continuation of the attempted rape! Please please please don't read this chapter if you're not comfortable with it! Other than that, I love you guys sososo much and thank you for reading my story so far! <3 Next chapter for this story would be when Taehyung finally meets with Bangtan againnn, YAY so look forward to that okay? AHAHA I really love you guys so much and hope if you are celebrating Chinese New Year, that you have a great New Year ahead! <3 

Taehyung flailed about, in an attempt to get the director away from him. Feeling a desperate urge to get away, Taehyung clawed at the director and tried to kick / push him away. 

Having received numerous scratches, the director grew both impatient and upset. Thinking to himself, the director thought 'Too bad he isn't as much of a bimbo as he looks like. Maybe it's time to change tactics.' 

With that thought in mind, he decided to pin Taehyung's arms down and looked at him straight in the eye. Making sure to spit onto him, the director said, 'Kim Taehyung, do you know who I am? I am one of the top directors in the industry, Yun Seong Sik!' 

Taehyung looked confused and simply resorted to begging, 'Please let me go, Seong Sik ssi! I really don't want to do this with you!' 

However, Seong Sik simply gave an evil leer. Using one hand to hold the struggling Taehyung down, Seong Sik continued, 'What do you think the repercussions would be if you go against me? What do you think will happen if you choose not to do this right now?' 

Suddenly, Seong Sik backed off. Sitting down on one of the scattered seats from earlier, he crossed his legs and continued to look straight at Taehyung.

With Taehyung's shirt tattered and torn, hickeys lining up on his neck, he was surely a sight to behold. Seong Sik felt the urge to wreck him even further and leaned back onto his chair. 

Licking his lips in lust, Seong Sik continued, 'I mean, there are always the other members. If you have a bad reputation already from me, what do you think the other directors will think of the members? If I decide to blacklist you in front of all of the other people, who do you think will respect you, huh?' 

Seong Sik grinned evilly at the shuddering form of Taehyung. Having understood that Taehyung could realise the implications of Seong Sik's words, Taehyung felt trapped and hopeless. Taehyung felt like a heavy weight was put on his chest, and that he could not breathe. 

Recalling the past excitement his other members had about each of their own individual activities, like Jin going to the Jungle and jungkook having an opportunity to guest star in Flower Crew, Taehyung knew that he did not have it in himself to compromise their chances. 

However, Taehyung was so tempted to. New, hot tears began trailing its way down his cheeks and Taehyung finally stopped struggling. The director, Seong Sik, interpreting Taehyung's act to be one of submission, grinned. 

'Ah, so that's what gets him to tick,' the director mentally noted, all the while grinning evilly, finally being able to pin the younger down without much resistance. 

Taehyung shut his eyes tightly as he felt his shirt being ripped roughly by disgusting hands. Repeating a mantra in his head, 'This is all for Bangtan, this is all for Bangtan.' 

Leaking hot tears, Taehyung felt himself surrender to the evil, vile hands the male before him. Keeping the images of his family in his head, Taehyung felt the last strand of hope of his disintegrate into thin air the moment Seong Sik ripped his clothes off, leaving him in his boxers. 

Marking him, Seong Sik sucked on his neck until a big, purple hickey could be seen on his neck. Deciding to let go of Taehyung, Seong Sik ran his hands through Taehyung's hair and gripped onto it tightly. Pulling on his hair such that they were at staring at each other eye to eye, Seong Sik spat at Taehyung's face. 

With a sickening grin, he said, 'With this, you're mine now.' 

Noticing the broken and resigned look in Taehyung's eyes, Seong Sik felt himself grow even harder. Licking his lips, he thought to himself, 'I want to see more.' 

Tweaking his nipples, Seong Sik couldn't help but notice the lack of reaction on Taehyung's part. Feeling pissed, Seong Sik dug his nails into Taehyung's skin and Taehyung winced.

Whispering into Taehyung's ear, he said, 'If you don't let yourself feel good, I will wreck you.' 

Having said that, Seong Sik gripped Taehyung's arms until there were bruises forming all over them. Harshly flipping Taehyung over, Seong Sik climbed onto his back and was about to strip his jeans off when there came a sudden knock on the door. 

'Seong Sik ssi, are you there? It's me, I've come for the audition!' a male voice made its appearance at the door. 

Cursing, Seong Sik took a quick glance at his watch and saw that indeed one hour had passed. Hurriedly getting off Taehyung, Seong Sik rushed to wear his clothes and threw Taehyung's clothes back at him. 

However, still stunned, Taehyung simply lay there, feeling both disgusted and shocked. Hearing the sounds of more urgent knocking, Seong Sik said, 'Yes, I'll be right there!' 

Looking at the naked form of Taehyung, Seong Sik saw that the younger was sufficiently broken and so he lifted Taehyung's chin this time and gently said, 'If you don't get up and change now, everybody will see your dirty, filthy body.' His eyes then changed into something more sinister, as he continued, 'But, you would like that, wouldn't you? You slut.' 

Having heard what Seong Sik said, Taehyung quickly snapped into action. Getting up and shoving on his clothes, Taehyung hurriedly wiped away his tears, and tried to gather himself. 

Quickly attempting to leave, Taehyung rushed to go open the door, but he got stopped. Standing in front of him, Seong Sik then threw some water onto him, getting Taehyung drenched. 

'Might as well make the little bitch useful.' Seong Sik thought to himself. 

Then, pushing Taehyung towards the door, Seong Sik motioned for him to open the door. Taehyung was shook, however, not wishing to stay alone with Seong Sik any longer, Taehyung rushed to open the door. 

Seeing another male actor standing in front of him, Taehyung thought he was alone and wanted to run away, bringing the other male along with him. However, Taehyung saw the whole flock of other male actors around and then realised that they will be safe. 

As such, Taehyung then bowed frantically to them and left hurriedly. The other male actors didn't give it a second thought, however, the previous male actor who stood directly in front of Taehyung earlier had seen the trail of tears on Taehyung's face. Seo Joon then thought to himself, 'I hope he's okay. I mean Seong Sik's kind of auditions are usually quite intense.' 

Having misunderstood the situation and simply hoping that Taehyung felt better, Seo Joon and the other male actors went in to each try out for their role, all of them hoping for the best. 

A/N : Honestly, making this chapter made my heart kinda sad BUT hopefully these kinds of scenes are done with hehe once again i love you guys so much and thank you for reading ! <3<3<3