7. Regret

CHAPTER SEVEN:
REGRET

- Jimin -

I could feel my body was mixed with her scent and my lips tasted her - so the first this I did was to go to the washroom and try to clean myself. I let a tiny tear fall off my eye as that particular face came in front of my eyes.

"Jihee."

That one mistake had pulled me deeper to this shit and I could not see any way out of here. It was either I let the whole world, counting her, know about it or continue what was going on, and neither of the options was what I wanted.

All I wanted was to turn back the time, which was impossible.

I contained myself and walked back to my office, only find Jungkook on his phone, sitting on the sofa. "This sofa has sex smell, " he complained, and I looked down to my feet, resulting into a change in topic from his side.

"Did you begin the project?"

"I'm doomed, " I sighed.

The room became dead silent, and yet another sigh came out of my mouth. "I can see that, but I'm never gonna say that I told you so. You better stop now or else I'm going to tell Noona about this, " he warned me again, making me feel awful about myself.

"Go. Tell her."

Again, another moment of silence, until I decided to share what happened earlier. "I got blackmailed, " I started. "So you're still scared that your assistant will hurt her? Seriously, Hyung? I feel like you're making excuses, " he exclaimed.

"The fuck would I make excuses? That girl has pictures of us hooking up and threatened me to make them public."

"I think you should break up. That will the best solution for this, and you can do whatever you want with your assistant-"

I threw a glass that was on the table to the floor after hearing those words, letting my anger rule over me. "SHUT UP!" I shouted at him. "Why? You don't even love her, and you've been using her physically and emotionally since forever-"

"I NEVER USED HER."

I could never ever think of using someone that had always been important in my life. Why was it hard for people to understand? I had promised myself that I would never fall in love with anyone and I was keeping it. That's it.

"Can you admit it already that you love her? Your stubbornness is what brought you to this situation, " his voice softened.

I was on the verge of crying as I sought help from him, "Please help me with this mess first." And he sighed. "Fine! I'll talk to my detective friend, who is also a hacker, and ask him to find all the copies of those pictures, " he assured me and pulled out his phone to make a call.

"But remember that the private detective can help you with pictures, but not with what has been already done."

"Thank you," I said in a low voice.

I spotted the file he gave me earlier on the table and remembered about the work I had with it. "I have to begin this already, " I arranged the messy table. "I'll leave, " the latter stood up and walked away.

"Send someone to clean this floor."

- Jihee -

A quite familiar voice called me and I looked up, only to encounter a boy with a smile on his face, which brightened the moment our eyes met. This kid was in his school uniform and with two other boys, whom I guessed to be his friends.