4•I'm-I'm in Love with her

Alexa's POV:

I wake up as my alarm clock goes off jolting me out of my sleep. I look around wondering how I got back in my hotel room. I somehow am in my pajamas and Nia is no where in sight. That's very weird for her, she always sleeps in past at least 11.

I get up to see my sparkly sequin grey dress folded nice and neat with my heels sitting perfectly next to them. I guess Nia didn't get as drunk as I did.

I walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower, getting undressed. I finally get in and the warm water caresses my back.

Gable's POV:

I keep remember the thoughts of her laying a tender hand onto my chest. Her laughing as I helped her through the door. Her saying don't peek as she changes behind my back into her PJs. Turning around seeing her Harley Quinn pajama pants and a huge sweatshirt as she chuckles into her sleeve. Her hugging me before I left wrapping her tiny arms around me.

"Dude What happed to you last night?" Jason asks as I walk out of the bathroom.

"I went to bowl with MoJo and them." I say.

"Nice. Find any girls?" He chuckles.

"No. Not really." I say smiling at the ground.

••••••••••••

I pack my stuff and load it into the car. When I see Nia walking in sunglasses and a hoodie.

"Hey Nia?" I ask.

"What?" She groans.

"How-How's Alexa?" I ask.

"I have no clue. I just got here. And why do you care?!" She questions.

"I'm the dude that you passed her off to." I say.

"Umm. Okay." She says like she doesn't remember.

"You and Alexa were drunk and you handed me her room key and told me to take her home." I say optimistically

"Ohhh Yeah." She says. "I have no clue though. I got here like two seconds ago." She chuckles and just walks off.

Alexa's POV:

I begin to freak out. Nia is no where to be seen. I don't remember anything from last night after AJ left. Did I pass out? Did I drunkly bring someone to the hotel with me? Where the hell is Nia!?

I hear a knock at the door. I look out the peep hole but it's fogged up. I slowly open the door and there stands Nia.

"Where the hell have you been?!?" I scream at her.

"Oh please don't yell." She says grabbing her head.

"Oh sorry. But for real where have you been?" I whisper.

"I was at a dudes house." She says plainly.

"Oh. Then how did I get home?" I ask she's walking through the door and face planting on the bed.