37• Why Did You Do It

Alexa's POV:

"Alexa...please answer me..." he gulps.

"Alexa let me in?" Carmella questions quietly.

"I don't wanna see him." I whisper with my back to the door.

"Okay you won't." She confirms.

I slowly unlock the door and turn the knob as she busts inside and slamming the door shut behind her.

"Why is he here?" I whimper.

"I don't know, he won't say." She says wiping a tear from my warm cheek. "Your okay. You want us to leave you too alone?" She asks and I feel my heart drop into my stomach.

"No...please stay." I say grabbing her wrist.

"Okay, Tell me when your ready." She says holding my hand in hers.

I slowly let go of her hand crutching over to the door. I tense up as a tear streams down my cheek but I flung the door open.

Gables POV:

"Alexa?" I whisper as she won't look up from the floor.

"Why are you here?" She asks in a small voice from the other side of her bangs.

I step towards her trying to grasp her shoulder but she knew my next move and countered it.

"Can we talk... alone." I say to her.

She doesn't say a word just quietly nods her head.

"You wanna get order breakfast? My treat."

"Sure." She quotes walking past me and to a comfy chair in the corner of the room. She sets her crutches to the side of her on the glass window.

Alexa's POV:

I feel dizzy as I clutch onto the arm handles, quickly plopping myself into it and pulling my legs up to sit Indian style.

"Y'all can go now." I say to Dean and Carmella as they both have worried looks on there faces.

Carmella nods to Dean and they step out of the room to leave me and Gable alone. He stands at the other side of the room ordering room service.

"And chocolate chip pancakes with Extra syrup. Thank you." He says and then hangs up the phone.

He smirks at me and quickly put my head back down to my lap.

"How've you been?" He asks.

"Wouldn't you like to know..." I mumble.

"I actually would." He sits on the chair in front of me a places his hand onto my knee.

"Besides my best friend and the guy I thought was in love with me always fucking each other, I'd say pretty great!" Anger flushes through my veins.

"Alexa... I-" He starts.

"You broke me... I've been abused, done drugs, faced my depression, and lost my WWE career cause my stupid leg and you... your what broke me..." I cry out to him but no response.

Gables POV:

I did... I broke Alexa Bliss... if I would have never came into her life she would have been perfectly fine...

Well Perfectly fine is what I would hope.

"Get out..." She mumbles.

"Alexa-"

"GET OUT...GET OUT! GET OUTT!" She screams throwing the lamp off the table across the room.

"Stop!" I yell grabbing her wrists in my hands. They are tiny but she's strong.

"Why should I?" She says her eyes flashing with anger and tears.

"Because I Love You."

Alexa's POV:

"Because I Love You" He draws out the first letter of each word. It calms me only for a second before I can only picture Nia and Him.

"You love me?" I question. "Then why did you sleep with my best friend...?"

His face is blank and you can tell by the way he acts he's at a loss for words.

"Got you there." I say yanking my wrist from his hands. I grab my crutches and make my way to the door feeling his eyes on me.

I sling it open.

"Room service." The younger boy says.

"Oh it's for him. I was just leaving." I say pointing to Gable who now stands from his chair.

"Alexa." He yells after me.

"Here's a tip." I say pulling some money out my back pocket and throwing it on the serving table. 

Gables POV:

She basically sprints down the hall, she's fast for having crutches.

She's quick but goes the wrong way. She makes it to the stairs and I trail right behind her.

"Stop!" I yell grabbing her and pushing her against the wall.

She drops her crutches and looks up into my eyes for the first time.

"I said leave me alone." Her teeth grit with anger.

"I don't care what you want! I want you to hear me!" I scream pinning her against the wall harder. "I love you! I don't love her I love you! I will always love you! You are who I want! I was stupid BUT I WANT YOU!" I yell. "Alexa... I want you." I grab her face into my hands pulling it up from the floor.

Alexa's POV:

"I want you... please." He sobs his hands on my cheeks.

"Well you had me... but you chose her." I say pulling his hands from my face. I bend over to pick up my crutches and slowly walk down the last flight of stairs.

I turn back just a hair. He's leaned up against the wall propping his head and arms onto it.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper to myself turning around and walking out onto the 2nd Floor.

I feel as if it's harder to breathe. My lungs fill with air but feels more like fire swelling in and out.

"Alexa!" He burst through the door knocking me onto the floor. "Alexa!" He yells trying to help me up.

"Get off me!" I yell grabbing my crutches again and crutch down the hall.

"Stop walking away from me!" He yells, stopping in front of me. "I love you and I'm not going to stop annoying you until you take me back! I don't care if it takes my entire life, Alexa I'm in love with you." He says cupping my cheek with one hand and his other hand is intertwined with mine.

"Stop coming back" letting a tear escape my eye I walk past him as every breathe starts to burn again.

I shy heavily... "just tell me one thing..." I turn around. "Why did you do it?"