32• You Haven't Tried Hard Enough

Gables POV:

Things didn't end after Nia asked me if I was still in love with Alexa... they went further than I ever intended.

I lay next to Nia who's dead asleep. She's turned around from me and I can see the line down her back where her spine is. Her breasts and butt are covered by the cream sheets that lay upon her.

All I can hear is the deafening sound of Nia's voice asking me, "you still in love with her now?"

Of course I'm in love with Alexa but I can't just ignore Nia and hope for the best. Alexa left me, Nia is all I have right now.

Maybe one of these days she'll be all I need, but Alexa will never leave my mind and somehow I'm okay with it. But I swallow my feelings and curl right up to Nia.

Alexa's POV:

"Are you gonna put me down?" I laugh as Dean still has me squeezed into his body.

"Sorry." He says setting me down and I sit onto the bed. "You can have the bed tonight, I'll take the couch."

"No no no, I'll take the couch, it's fine." I chuckle standing up.

"No." He says grabbing my arms. I look up to him noticing the small grin spread across his face. He holds me with power but little force.

He keeps looking from my eyes to my lips like he's trying to convince himself not to do it.

"Alexa." He breathes his warm breath across my face.

"Dean, I cant." I whisper.

"I know, doesn't make me want to any less." He says looking down at his feet, loosening his grip on my arm.

I think for a second that maybe it wouldn't be so bad to kiss him and before I know it I have planted my lips on dean's soft blush tone ones.

"I'm sorry." I pull away.

"Don't ever be sorry." He says pushing my hair from my face and kissing me aggressively.

He grabs my back and slowly leans me into the bed trying his best to be easy even if he kisses me so angrily.

I slowly pull myself up the bed getting chicken pecks from Dean. I lay my head onto the pillow sinking into it.

He wraps one of his arms around my waist and the other to prop himself up. He turns his body to where I'm on top of him and he's on the bottom.

I'm so intertwined into the kiss I barely notice someone staring at us. Dean quickly pushes me off on him to where he's in front of me as if he's trying to cover me.

"What the fuck do you want?!" Dean screams.

"What's the fuck are you doing with her?!" He screams back.

"I should go." I scoot off the bed, grabbing my crutches and making it into the hallway.

I can hear them still screaming as I stand a couple feet away from the door.

"You said you were done with this!" The dude screams.

"She's hot and I like her! Why can't you be happy I'm not stoned."