36• You Shouldn't Be Here

Alexa's POV:

I make it to the car before Dean comes up right behind me and wraps his arms around me, pulling me out of my crutches.

"HELP!" I scream.

"Alexa stop." Dean grunts because of the force of kicking my leg and swinging my arms.

"PUT HER DOWN!" Carmella screams getting out of the car.

Dean carefully sets me down on the other side of him, taking in the site of a beautiful girl yelling at him like he's a child.

I try and scramble for my crutches but Dean simply picks me up and puts me back to his side.

"Leave her alone!" Carmella walks around the car swinging her legs and finger around.

"I can't." Dean says still staring at her.

"Leave her alone or were gonna have a fucking problem." She says pulling out her phone.

"I don't want any trouble." He says. "I have to deliver her to the guy she just ran away from."

"So your not some murder?" She questions him.

He chuckles. "No, just need Alexa here to stop running and tell the man she loves that she loves him."

"Then grab her and let's go." She says grabbing her purse and slamming the car door.

Dean quickly does what she says throwing me over his shoulder and Carmella grabs my crutches.

"Guys!" I scream all the way through the hospital

"Why are you here?" I hear a voice say.

"We're here to see Gable!" Dean snarks back at the woman.

Dean sets me down on my feet as Carmella hands me my crutches. I turn around as Nia looks me up and down.

"Your a real bitch you know!" I scream at her. Gable sits quietly on his bed but you can see on his face he was wanting to laugh.

"Excuse me?" She gasps.

"You first flirt with the guy I'm in love with, then you kiss him when I'm 'asleep', and the you force your kisses onto him." I confront her.

"I don't think I forced him to have sex with me." She smirks at me.

"Is that true?" I turn to Gable. The laughter in his eyes are gone and replaced with sadness. "IS IT TRUE!?" I scream at him as tears fill my eyes.

"I-" Gable starts.

"He wanted to have sex with me. Hot, Steamy, Life-changing Sex!" She laughs evilly.

Tears stream down my face as I drop my crutches. I try to start for her but my leg buckles and Dean quickly catches me.

"HOW COULD YOU!!" I scream at Gable as Dean pulls me into the hallway. "How could you!" I scream at Dean. "Why did you make me come back here!?"

"Alexa. I-I didn't know... I'm sorry" He says pinning me up against the wall.

"Alexa breathe." Carmella says holding my hand. "Your okay."

Gables POV:

"HOW COULD YOU!!" Alexa screams at me as she's dragged out of the room.

I watch as he crutches lay on the ground. I notice a pill bottle spilled out of the little pouch.

Prozac.

Shes been taking Depression medicine.

"Why did you do that?" I say as Nia walks up to me.

"Oh honey I had to get her out of our relationship." She smiles.

"What relationship?" I say confused. "We had sex Twice and every time I thought of Alexa. There was never me and you. There was me and then there was Alexa and then there was you!" I yell.

"You don't mean that." She says grabbing my hand.

I snatch my hand away, "I meant every word."

"You mean having sex was ME meant nothing but you and Alexa kissing meant everything?!" She begins to yell.

"That's exactly what I mean."

"I can't believe you!!!" She screams as she tries to slap me. I catch her hand though and she quickly breaks free from my hold and runs out the room.

I lay there looking at the pill bottle on the floor, thinking I ruined Alexa's life.

Alexa's POV:

••••••••

"Good morning." Dean says waking me up by patting my back softly.

"Wake up!" Carmella says jumping onto my bed.

"What time is it?" I ask to the back of my eyelids.

"It's time to go. We gotta get to Everett before all the fans show up." Carmella says flashing a wide smile when I finally open my eyes.

"Today's the day..." I say feeling butterflies in the pit of my stomach.

"Yes it is, now get up we gotta go!" Carmella says spanking me and chuckling.

"I'm going." I laugh getting out of the bed. I stand on my foot and remember... I left my crutches at the hospital.

"Don't freak out, breathe." Dean says walking toward the other bed. "I got them." He says pulling out my crutches from under the bed.

My heart starts to settle down a little as hands me the crutches. I try and walk to the bathroom but Dean grabs my arm.

"Are you okay?" He asks sliding me the pill bottle.

"Where do you get this!" I whisper loudly, aggressively taking the bottle out of his hand.

"It was on the floor next to your crutches, Gable told me it fell out of your pouch." He says with sad eyes.

I whip my arm out of his grasps, slamming into the bright white bathroom.

I look into the huge mirror on the wall. The bags under my eyes are dark and my lips are chapped.

I slam the pill bottle in front of me. I watch it as if it should move or something.

"Fuck." I whisper under my breathe, opening it and taking some in my hand, throwing it to the back of my mouth.

I swallow with no water. Dry throat and all.

I put the lid on and slam it back onto the counter. I look at it once again, feeling an emptiness in my stomach. I slap it off the counter. Knocking it into the wall. Fuck!

A knock at the bathroom door brings me out of the dark place in my head.

"Alexa... someone's here for you." A small petite voice calls through the crack between the wall and the door.

"I don't wanna talk to anyone." I say.

"It's important." A familiar voice speaks.

"You shouldn't be here." I walk toward the door, slowing locking it.