38• Just Friends.?

Gables POV:

"You know what I don't w-" she starts but I grab my waist and pull her into me.

"I'm sorry... I will never stop being sorry. There is no excuse for what I did and I'm not going to trying to make an excuses, but I'm in love with you. Your the person that I've wanted all along, through the storms and through the sunshine. Your who I want Alexa. I love you and if you need time and space, you can have it... just call me when you wanna talk... see you at SmackDown." I tell her in a soft tone.

Her eyes stare at my chest not looking up. I slowly put my arms to my side stepping back. Her eyes shift from my chest to the floor.

I begin to walk off and hear a small whisper. "What'd you say?" I ask.

"See ya there." She mumbles. She turns and walks off; I watch as the elevators open and then close with her inside of them.

Alexa's POV:

I make it back up to the hotel room and flop myself onto the bed.

"Alexa? You ready?" Carmella says slamming into the door.

"Yeah just let me get my toiletry bag." I yell her making my way into the bathroom.

I stand in the mirror looking at myself. The bags under my eyes and the lines where I crinkles on my forehead have gotten more prominent these last couple of days.

I tuck my chin into my neck and see a green bottle lying onto the floor.

I notice that nothing has gotten any better maybe it's gotten even worse... my sadness sets in and my heart is stuck in my stomach.

I slowly put my crutches to the side and slip down the wall, right beside it and the toilet.

I grab the bottle; fiddling with it.

"Don't take any." Dean leans against the doorway with his arms crossed.

"Get out!" I smart off.

"Don't." He says once more as I begin to open the bottle.

"There not going to kill me Dean!" I say popping 2 in my hand and then into my mouth.

"God dammit Alexa!" He yells at me.

I reach up for my crutches and walk back to the sink. I grab a handful of water and gulp it down.

"You forgot, your not the boss of me" I smirk, wiping the extra water from my lip, grabbing my little toiletry bag, and crutching out the bathroom door past him.

"Ready to go?" Carmella asks in a sad voice.

"Ready." I smile which brings a slight smirk to her face.

•••••••

We make it to the stadium and I can't believe my eyes. My face is on a huge banner, along with Nikki, Naomi, Carmella, Becky Lynch and many other superstars, below the stadiums name.

"Oh my god!" I say excitedly to Carmella.

"I know right!" She screams back.

"Let's go." Dean groans, still mad from earlier.

I grab my crutches and step out of the car. I  close the car window and see myself in the reflection. I slam the car door open and throw one of my crutches back in.

I've been going to my physical therapy twice a week and I feel much better almost have full control but still a wobbly without my crutches.

"Don't you need that?" Dean questions my actions.

"If I needed it I would take it." I aggressively slam the door and get ahead of him.

I walk through the side of the stadium.

"Mrs. Bliss so nice to see you."

"Thanks Jeremy." I say back to the security guard that stands at the door making sure fans don't try to sneak in.

My eyes go wide as I see busy bees running around back stage. I push through to find someone I know and I spot someone partially familiar.

"Alexa." She says almost spitting out her drink in disgust.

"I thought you were in therapy." I smart off.

"I thought you were to crippled to be here." She smirks.

"Guess we were both wrong." I roll my eyes.

"Look I know we don't like each other but I am sorry." She sounds sincere but that could be an act.

"For trying to kill me?" I ask.

"I wasn't going to kill you. There was just morphine in it and it wasn't enough to do any harm. I just wanted you to back off."

"Well, truce?" I put my hand out and she shakes it.

"Truce."

Gables POV:

I walk through the crowded area to see Alexa and... oh god. I walk behind Alexa making sure she's okay.

She sticks out her hand and Sasha reaches hers out too. "Truce." She grips Alexa's hand and then simply let's go.

She flashes a smile at me before walking off.

Alexa swiftly turns around and bumps into my chest. It's like I'm a trampoline and she flies right off.

I swing my arms around her and catch her mid fall. I stand her back up on her leg and grab her crutch from the ground, handing it back to her.

"Thanks." she stares at the ground not moving.

"One crutch I see. Getting better?" I try to lighten the mood.

"Still as clumsy." She has a little smirk but nothing to big. I laugh at the tiny joke but it all falls silent again.

"You and Sasha friends now?" I ask stepping back a lil to see her face.

"No. Just cool. We don't really have anything to fight over anymore." She quotes and her small smirk quickly fades.

"Alexa..."

It's too late. She's already walked a couple of feet away and probably can't even hear me.

"Good luck tonight." She yells at me not turning back.

I know it's small but it's something and my hope is swelling up. She only said three words but three words is way better than the silence.

Alexa's POV:

"Good luck tonight." I yell at him not turning back.

I'm hoping he won't see the smile spread across my face when I said it. He hurt me but small pieces of me seem to be falling back into place and maybe me and Gable can be friends again.

Just Friends.?