5•Something Funny

"What?!" Jason screams at me.

"I'm in love with Alexa Bliss..." I say covering my mouth.

"Dude you can't possibly be in love with her!" He says still screaming. "She's Alexa Bliss for crying out loud. She's rude and snotty and a bitch to you."

"Don't call her that!" I growl shifting the gear to drive and peeling back onto the highway.

"Gable, Gable, slow down!" Jason screams.

I screech my tires into a gas station and slam the car door shut.

"What the hell was that!" Jason screams pushing me. I shove him back and he trips over his shoe, knocking him on his back.

"Fuck you, I'm driving." He says standing up and brushing himself off.

"Whatever!" I scream getting into the passenger side of the car slamming the door shut.

We sit in even more silence, no music, no words, no gestures to turn left or right, just driving.

•••••••••••

"Alexa, I need to talk to you." I say.

"Oh okay." She says as I drag her into a storage closet of some sort.

"Gable. I've been meaning to talk to you too." She says laying a delicate hand on my chest. "Nia told me everything." She whispers pulling the strap to my wrestling gear.

I lean in and-
••••••••••

"Wake up were here." Jason pushes my head from one side of my body into the car door.

"Ow." I say holding the side of my head.

"Let's GO!" He yells. I get out of the car and grab my bags walking into the hotel.

Alexa's POV:

"Gable sure is looking mighty fine today." I hear Maryse say to Mickie.

"Sure is." Mickie says as I turn around.

He's wearing his hair in a messy man bun, a pair of jeans and a Sweater type shirt.

Damn.

I think in my head. I gawk at him for a few seconds but quickly turn around as he smiles at me. I don't like him but he's very nice to look at.

I see out of the corner of my eye, him passing me heading to the elevator. I don't see Jason so I jump in before the doors close behind me.

"Hi." I say.

"Hello."

"I'm Alexa Bliss." I say putting my hand out for him to shake it.

He adjust the strap of his backpack and says "Gable. Chad Gable. But most people just call me Gable." He says connecting his hand to mine shaking it.

"Thank you." I say.

Gables POV:

Oh god she knows...