7•What's Going On

Alexa's POV:

We drive in silence for a few. I feel my heart beat faster to the vibration of the engine.

"So how was your day?" He asks with a smile but still looking at the road.

"Umm. It was fine. Yours?" I ask nervously.

"Well, let's see I'm sitting in a car with a pretty girl, and that's about the best it gets." He smirks and barely shots his daggering eyes at me.

I chuckle a little, feeling a shift in my belly. He simply smiles as we pull into the parking lot.

He parks, get out the car, and opens up my door for me.

I get out. He slowly pushes me against the back car door,Leaning in, I try to push him away. I barely know the dude, and I'm still technically with Dolph.

"Oh come on Lex." He says wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me close.

"That's not my name." I say pushing my hand onto his chest.

"Sorry, Alexa." He says jolting me back towards him.

"AJ, no." I say pushing once more. He let's go and pushes me into the car door. I grab my spine in pain.

"Dude What the hell is your problem?!" Gable screams, coming up behind me and pushing AJ away from me.

"Gable, dont." I say grabbing his arm.

"You know Whatever man you can fucking have her." He says quickly grabbing his bag out the trunk and walking into the building.

"Alexa, are-are you okay?" He says.

My back is a little sore but I feel as if I'm just fine. He reaches a hand down to my cheek.

"Oh please don't cry Alexa." He says cupping my face.

I wipe the mascara stained tears from my cheek. When did I start crying? I look dazed at the back of my hand.

"Alexa, look at me." He says turning my head up a little.

I slowly lean into him, wrapping my arms around his waist. He looks me in the eyes and I feel something between us.

He slowly leans in closing his eyes. I begin to close mine. We feel centimeters apart.

"LEX WHAT THE HELL!" I quickly open to my eyes and to my surprise see Dolph briskly walking up to me and Gable.

Gable let's go of me but stands in front of Dolph's way.

"Move!" Dolph scream.

"Gable, it's okay." I say moving in front of his arm.

"What the hell are you doing Lex!?" Dolph yells.

"We're breaking up, and my name isn't Lex!" I say simply.

"No were not!" He yells into my face.

"You don't get to decide that, not when your the verbally abusive one." I calmly speak.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." He yells pushing me back into Gable.