11•Thats Not What I Meant

Alexa's POV:

Gable walks out with a big smile on his face. "Baby girl, I thought we were gonna tell them together." He chuckles. My wonders at the word baby girl...

"I'm sorry. I just got to excited." I say as he begins to get in the ring.

"Well I'm glad you told everyone at least." He says walking towards me.

He's a few inches away when the crowd begins to chant.

"KISS HER. KISS HER. KISS HER!"

Gable takes me by the waist pulling me close to him. He looks longingly into my eyes. He leans in and our lips are almost in contact when Barons music begins to play.

I don't know what he's doing. Me and Gable were supposed to be mid-kiss before he was supposed to come out.

"Baron" I whisper. Gable quickly turns around, blocking my way of him.

"Oh my god it's really him!" I hear Michael Cole yell.

"Baron!" I try to excitedly scream.

I run out of the ring, up the ramp, and into his arms. The crowd all gasps. I lean back from his shoulder to kiss him but I hear a smack. Someone catches me and Baron is lying on the ground.

"BARON!" I scream confused. Dolph is standing over him laughing at him. I begin to claw the arms of the person holding me. I can't see there face.

"LET ME GO!" I scream.

"Alexa. It's me." The person says trying to walk me backstage.

I kick and scream the entire way but I leave as AJ walks past me and out onto the stage.

"No let me go. They're gonna hurt him!" I yell beginning to feel the tears run down my cheeks.

"Alexa. Stop fighting me." He says dragging me to my dressing room as I still kick and scratch.

"Alexa stop." He says turning me around grabbing my face. "Just breathe." Gables says putting his forehead to mine.

"They are hurting him." I say pointing to the TV mounted to the wall.

"And if you go out there they might hurt you too." He says cupping my cheek but I jerk it away and back up.

"You didn't want me!" I begin screaming at him. "Why are you protecting me!"

"I've told you this I DO WANT YOU!" He screams at me pushing his hair away from his face.

"I-I can't do this..." i say running away from him. I see he's not following so I slowly walk to AJ Lee's Locker Room.

I knock but she doesn't answer, instead a tall man with a lip piercing stares down at me.

"I'm- I'm here to see AJ." I say looking down at the ground.

The door moves back a little to reveal AJ. "Oh hey Alexa." She says pushing the door all the way open. "I'll see you later?" She says to Punk.

"Of course." He says kissing her cheek.

"Come in, Come in." She says pulling my arm. I slowly walk in noticing a picture of her, holding the Divas Title, on the wall.

"So you asked me a question today." She says sitting in a recliner chair Indian style. "Honestly sweetie I have no clue how I do it. Now if you need help with your problem I will try and help the best I can." She says smiling.

I sit on her couch, crossing my legs. "It's just Dolph is my ex, AJ tried to fuck me and got mad when I rejected him, Gable is a guy I kissed today and well Baron...Barons the guy I've always been in love with." I speak quickly.

"Are you still in love with Baron?" She asks.

"I don't know... I really like Gable though... and I ended up pushing him away." I softly speak looking at the ground.

Why is Gable even on my mind. He's a good guy but I don't know what I think of him.

"I don't think your in love with Baron, but I do think your in love with Gable." She says talking with her hands.

"But AJ, Gable-Gable isn't in love with me..."

"What did he do when y'all kissed? Who initiated the kiss?"

"I did, but he pulled away and said he couldn't." I uncross my legs.

"Baby girl I think Gable is in love with you. Not because he didn't kiss you but because I've seen the way he looks at you... he loves you Alexa." She says.

"What do I do?" I ask.

"Run to him, fall in love, forget about the other guys and love him with all your heart." She mumbles. "or you could not date anyone." She smiles. "Or you could always fall in love with Baron and marry him and have some tall ass kids." She laughs.

I chuckle getting up from the couch.

"So What did you decide?" She asks.

"I'm not gonna date anyone." I smile. "Thank you AJ." I say hugging her tight.

Gables POV:

I feel like such an asshole for yelling at her. I kick the door open to my dressing room.

"Oh great just the person I was wanting to talk to." I see Baron sitting on my bench.

"What do you want." I walk in rolling my eyes.

"Listen buddy." He says pushing me up against the locker wall. "I don't appreciate you flirting with Alexa. I'm trying so hard to win her back and your Ruining IT!" He screams in my face.

"Look Dude. I didn't ruin anything between you and Alexa!" I yell back.

"Then explain how you pulled her away from me." He says.

"I was saving her from Dolph and AJ. They don't care who gets in there path." I yell pushing him off me.

He angrily walks out slamming the door open behind him.

I go to shut it but a figure stands in front of me.

Alexa.

"So you were saving me for Barons Pleasure." She whispers.

"No Alexa, that's not what I meant." I try to grab her arm but she rips it out of reach and runs off down the hall.

That's not what I meant!