23•Its Worth It.

Alexa's POV: I slowly get Baron to calm down and tell him I have to check on something.

I sling open the door to my locker room and turn on the light.

"Are you Fucking kidding me?!" I scream.

I feel hot blurry tears well up in my eyes.

Gable pushes Sasha off and turns shocked towards me.

"Alexa? What... what are you doing in here?" He asks.

"This is my Locker Room." I murmur.

He looks at Sasha as she smiles at me.

"I figured she should know."

"Know what?" I ask her but looking at Gable.

"Before Gabey here was taking care of you, He was sleeping with me." She laughs.

"Is.. is that True Gable?" I ask him.

"No!" He screams.

I turn my wheelchair around before a tear streams down my cheek.

I make my way out of the room when I get a phone call.

Gables POV:

"Are you Fucking kidding me?!" I hear someone yell as I push the girl off me.

I realize it's Sasha and turn to see Alexa sitting in the door way.

"Alexa...What are you doing in here?" I don't think before I say it and it makes it look like I was hiding from her.

"This is my Locker Room." She says. I turn to Sasha as she flashes a smile at Alexa.

"I figured she should know."

"Know what?" Alexa sounds furious but I see the tears well up in her eyes when she looks back and forth at me and Sasha.

"Before Gabey here was taking care of you, He was sleeping with me." She laughs.

"Is that true?" Alexa looks at me with pure sadness in her eyes.

"No!" I try to explain but Alexa just turns around and leaves.

"Why did you kiss me?!" I yell at Sasha.

"Oh baby don't worry. I knew from the moment I laid my eyes on you, I knew Alexa would try to steal you away from me." She says walking towards me and trailing a finger down my chest.

"Are you psycho?" I ask her pushing her hand away from me.

"Come on Baby. You don't have to act like you like her anymore." She chuckles.

"Your right but I was never acting. And I never liked her... I'm in love with her." I chuckle back.

She backs up confused. "You've got to be kidding me?! She's not good enough for you?! She can't give you anything in that wheelchair!" She screams.