35• Stop Her

Gable's POV:

"Hey how you doing?" A small voice asks.

"Alexa?" I question.

"No sweetie it's me, Nia." She says.

"Where's Alexa?" I ask her, still not opening my eyes, because they are heavy and I feel sorta dizzy.

"I don't know, but your in the hospital. The doctor said you had an ulcer that popped." She says in a caring, concerned tone.

"Okay." I say feeling my dry tongue flip around in my mouth. "Can I have some water?" I question.

"Yes, here take these too." Another voice calls. "Hello Gable I'm your doctor, you feeling any better?"

I pry open my eyes and the sun fills the room, I look over to find a tall man with a lab coat thrown around him. He stands in front of me holding his hand out like he wants to me to grab what he has.

I pull my arm out from under covers and he sets three pills in my hands.

"Two antibiotics and one anti acid." He says quickly pulling his hand away and throwing it behind his back.

I quickly put them onto my tongue and swallow them with water.

"How's Alexa?" He asks.

I look at him confused then recognize the dog tags around his neck. "Dr. Hernandez." I whisper to myself

I look back into his eyes. "I wouldn't know..." I look back down at my lap.
"Oh I'm sorry. Now I understand what she wanted the pills for" He says and then instantly retreats.

"What?" I ask but he already left the room.

I look at Nia who keeps her eyes to the ground.

"What pills would she want!?" I yell at her.

She quickly shrugs her shoulders and whips out the room right behind the doctor.

Alexa's POV:

"Wanna dance?" I drunkly ask a girl sitting at the bar right beside me.

"I'm not gay." She laughs.

"Neither am I." I chuckle.

"Then come on." She says grabbing my wrist as I grab one crutch. She drags me to the dance floor. I stumble there but as soon as I'm on it, everything leaves my mind.

We grind on each other, then laugh our asses off.

"What's your name?" I yell over the loud music.

"Carmella." She yells back.

"Oh you work in WWE!" I yell.

"What?" She asks as a guy comes behind her grinding on her backside. "Get off you fucking creep!"

His eyes open with a flash of pure anger.

"Come on!" I yell grabbing her arm and pulling her behind me and hitting the creep in his balls.

Carmella runs ahead of me as I crutch behind her quickly.

I bounce to the bar throwing down my last fireball and grabbing my other crutch, heading right behind Carmella.

"Get in the car!" She yells.

"Are you drunk?" I ask her.

"Buzzed but I'm okay to drive. Now COME ON!" She screams.

I quickly race into the car. We back up as the dude runs out the bar holding his balls in his hand.

"Damn I was just starting to have a good time." I say throwing my crutches in the back of her mustang seats.

She quickly laughs throwing her head back as we speed off.

"Were to?" She asks.

"Take me to Providence Hospital?" I ask and her laughter fades.

"Someone dying?" She looks seriously as the road with concern etch-a-sketched on her face.

"No just visiting an old friend." I lie.

••••••

We pull into the parking lot and she asks me "want me to go with you?"

"I'll be okay. Do you need to go home?" I ask her hoping maybe I could stay with her tonight.

"No I'll wait for you here." She admits.

"Thanks." I smile shutting her car door softly.

I walk in to see a very familiar woman sitting at the front.

"Chad Gable." I say to her.

She types onto her computer, and waits for a second as the room number pops up.

"Room 42. Go straight and it's all the way down the hall to the left." She smiles.

I slowly walk down, passing a sleeping Nia in a uncomfortable looking chair in the hall.

I sneak past hoping not to wake her and slip into Gable's room. I quietly shut the door behind me leaning my back onto it.

I open my eyes to see Gable asleep and Dean passed out in the corner of the room. I stay quiet, leaving my crutches at the door, drunkly hobbling to Gable.

I sit on the side of the bed and caress his face into my hand.

"He loves you." I abruptly turn around to find Dean leaning over his knees looking at me out the corner of his eye.

"Dean!" I yell.

"Sh." He says running over covering my mouth. "I knew you'd show up at some point." He says. "Where have you been?" He asks slowly taking his hand away from my mouth.

"Drinking." I belch.

"Your drunk?!" He yells quietly.

"Just a lil." I hold out my hand wobbling it around.

"Come with me." He says picking me up bridal style in his arms. He takes me around the big curtain in the middle of the room. He lays me on a bed that's empty with clean sheets.

Dean quickly shuts the curtains and runs over to cover my mouth.

"Sh." He says. I wasn't talking but I notice a shadow imprinted on the floor. It walks over towards Gables bed but burst out of the room after a few seconds, slamming the door against the wall.

"My crutches were over there." I chuckle but Dean stays very serious.

"Get some sleep." He says petting my hair and kisses my forehead.

"No I gotta go." I say bursting out of bed and falling onto the floor.

"Alexa!" He yells at me.

"Alexa..." I look up from the floor to see Gable staring down at me.

Gables POV:

"I'm just leaving." She says getting up wobbly.

"No your not!" Dean yells at her.

"Carmella is waiting." She says still collecting herself.

"Alexa your Drunk!" He screams at her.

"No duh! I'm going to the hotel." She hobbles over to her crutches, leaving out of the room.

"Stop her." I say to Dean.

Among the Shadowsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें