28• Wink

Gables POV:

"Alexa. You can't. You have physical therapy and your currently in a wheelchair...." I tell her

"BUT I CANT JUST SIT AT HOME DEPRESSED!" She yells in My face.

"Okay then how to you expect to stay in WWE if you can wrestle. Wheelchair? Crutches? Somebody carries you to the ring?!" I begin to yell.

"It's my life Gable and I say I wanna go back to WWE, on Crutches as a manger." She tells me sitting back into her seat, crossing her arms.

"Are you trying to prove something?" Nia asks.

"I have nothing to prove. I hate being Alexa Kaufman I wanna be Alexa Bliss!" She yells.

"So you do wanna prove something, you wanna prove that your still Alexa Bliss." I grab her by her cheeks, forcing her to look at me. "No one could forget you Alexa." I tell her.

"Look." Nia says pulling her phone from her pocket.

She pulls up a YouTube video of a fight between Becky lynch and Sasha Banks. The crowd has signs saying "get better soon Alexa." "We love you Alexa." "Keep fighting Bliss" as they chant "We Want Alexa!" Over and over through the whole fight.

"That doesn't make me wanna not go. That makes me wanna go now!" She yells. "I'll hire a physical therapist to travel with us, I'll be a manager for one of the superstars, and I'll cut promos of my return and in 6 months I'll be ready to fight again." She says. I look over at Nia and she has the She has a point look on her face.

"Fine. I'll call up Shane." I say and she wraps her arms around me pulling me into the car over her.

••••••••••••••

"Hey Shane. I have a question for you."

Alexa's POV:

I sit on the couch of the hotel as Gable stands outside calling Shane.

"You sure your ready?" Nia says laying a hand on my knee.

"I've never been more ready." I tell her.

I hear the door open and Nia gives me a hand to stand up. I hobble on one foot as he gives me the news.

"He said-."

He words are cut off by a knock at the door.

Gable gives me the hold on finger and runs to the door. He opens it up but I can't see who it is.

"Please let me see her." He says.

"How'd you even find us?!" Gable yells at the dude.

"I followed y'all, now let me see her." They argue for a bit before He comes barreling through Gable.

"Alexa your okay. I finally figured it out. Why you left and didn't tell me." I look at him confused. "You Loved me and you didn't want me to stop you."

"Baron." I grab his hand. "I'm in love with someone else. I told you who before I left." I look up at him and his eyes turn a dark brown and cold.

"You really in love with him. For years I thought about you!" He yells at me.

"But if you would have really loved me would you have left in the first place." I say sitting back down on the couch.

"Really?! After all I've done for you!" He screams.

"What have you done for me?" I breathe pulling my legs up to cross them.

He sighs heavily and stomps out the room.

"That was intense." Nia says plopping down beside me.

"No kidding." I laugh.

Gables POV:

I watch as she says calmly to Baron "what have you done for me?"

He storms out quickly, brushing past me. I follow him out, quietly shutting the door behind me.

"Was that your big plan?" I ask him.

He rushingly turns around.

"Excuse me!" He yells.

"Your big plan? To come 'save' Alexa from me? To tell her that you love her only after she's better? To try and get back with her? Well sorry looks like you should have had a better plan." I smirk.

"You think this was a plan?! Do you think you have a chance with her?! She is only in love with one person, and that's me, but you brainwashed her into thinking I didn't love her back!" He yells down the hall.

"I didn't brainwash her-." I'm cut off by a squeaky wheelchair.

"He was there... he was there for the doctor visits. What did you do? You sent me a card telling me that your job was more important than my life. Who sat there with me throughout my depression? Gable did. You never really cared for me, you just want me now cause you think you'll gain something." She says and then turns around, rolling back into the room.

"Oh btw I will see you Tuesday." She smiles at the door.

••••••••••••••

"Are you sure?!" I can't tell if she's excited or sad.

"Yeah." I say.

"So What your saying is Shane has wanted me back the entire time I was gone!" She screams.

"Yea..." I say scared that she's mad.

"THANK YOU!" She screams excitedly throwing herself onto me, dropping her crutches.

I slowly wrap my arms around her, pulling her waist into me.

"Thank you so much." She says letting go. I put her feet down on the floor as she looks up at me. She begins to lean in as I lean down.

I hear a sound though and Alexa jolts away from me as Nia comes barreling through the door.

"Guess who just meet a really hot guy from two rooms over!" She sequels.

"I'm going to leave y'all alone to talk." I chuckle, grabbing some clothes and walking into the bathroom.

Alexa's POV:

I watch as he cracks the door to the bathroom. I can see him taking his shirt off through the mirror, he bends down to turn on the water, waiting for it to get warm. I watch as he walks back over to the sink, standing in front of the mirror. He turns on the sink to shave, putting on shaving cream and taking out his razor when he looks up in the mirror. He sees me out of the corner of his eye and smirks, continuing to shave.

He winks at me, walking over to the door and shutting it all the way.