12•Please Dont Go

Alexa's POV:

He said that that's not what he meant but I think he meant all of what he said. Why not tell Baron off if he really cared for me. He didn't stand up for me.

"I-I can't do this." I whisper.

"Can't do what?" Dolph smirks walking by. He stops in front of me. "Come on talk to me." He says brushing his hand over my cheek.

"Don't touch me." I whisper more.

"Oh don't be like that." He says bending down in front of me putting his cold hands on my thighs.

I look down at them and back up at his face. My hand forces it across his face as my blood begins to boil.

"I said don't touch me!" I say aggressively. He stands back up holding his cheek and starts to walk off.

He turns around quickly and slaps me off the edge of the bench. I lay there on the ground and he finally walks off. The tears begin to sting my eyes.

Gables POV: 

I came to find Alexa but instead I watch on as She slaps Dolph across his smug face. I chuckle as he looks to walk away but he turns viciously and knocks her off the bench.

I stand there for a second and I realize she's crying.

But what if I walk over there and she yells and screams at me. She begins to slowly get off the ground, stumbling to her feet.

She grabs a metal chair and swings it across the room, and grabs a roll of wire and throws that, she then picks up another metal chair slamming it repeatedly on the ground over and over, screaming to the top of her lungs.

Baron runs over and slings the chair out of her arms and pulling her into a hug. My shocked look turns to anger. I feel every bone in my body begin to shake with rage.

I walk quickly towards them. I tear Baron away and crash my fist into his face.

"You did this!" I scream. "This is all your fault!" I yell. "She doesn't need you!" I holler. "I need her." I whisper stopping as Alexa pulls me off of him.

"What the hell is your problem?" She looks at me wide-eyed and angry.

"I-I-." I feel a sudden blow to the side of my cheek.

"Baron! No!" I hear Alexa scream as I collide with the floor.

"Get the hell away from him!" She screams.

"Hey, hey you okay?" She asks turning me over and shaking my arms.

Everything goes black.

Alexa's POV:

"Gable wake up! GABLE!" I scream as he closes his eyes. "Please wake up!" I force my lips onto his. "Please." I whisper.

"Someone Help!" I scream. "Please SOMEONE!" I yell as someone comes running down the hall.

"What the hell happened?!" Jason says lifting Gable up off the ground.