ファンタジー

I cherish her and I'll never let her fucking going

Sometimes I wish I could hold her. I just want to feel her skin against mine. She was a Angel compared to me and that's why I loved her. Every night I make it my mission to see her.

She was just so beautiful. The way she drooled when she slept and how she cuddled her pillow while she was sleeping made her even more magnificent. I loved watching her sleep. The way she snored was so cute to me.

Even with all her flaws I found her the most beautiful woman in the world. I can just imagine us talking for hours.We would have the type of love everybody would be jealous of. No lies, no problems, the occasional arguments that turned in to make up sex, it would and will have it all. It was near sunrise and she was going to be up soon.

I stood here just watching her for 8 hours.

Is it wrong not be ashamed of that?

When I'm here with her I feel safe like nothing a can harm me. It was just me, her,and my thoughts. Sometimes I'd even talk to her about my day as if she was awake as if this was normal.

I decided It was time to go. I gracefully walked out of the front door remembering to lock it back.

I was now alone with my deranged thoughts clouding my head. These are the times I wished I just drove here. The cool fall air pricking my bare chest. I waved at the old lady staring at me as she watered her green lawn .

'Kill her she knows to much' my conscience said to me as the lady kept staring at me. Her blue eyes looked at me curiously as I just stood there thinking on what I should do.

The way she was staring at me made me feel unsettled. I decided to be smart. I started to run. Letting my legs pump as I tried to make my destination. The cool breeze glided across my bare skin. The Autumn leaves blaring together as I ran forward not looking back.

To the naked eye I was just running but if you looked with a microscope I was running from her. It takes every inch of me not to go back to her house and take her with me. I slowed down walking the rest of the way home. Finally being able to appreciate my surroundings.

The smell of fresh water dew hit my nose as I walked on the side walk. I finished my path meeting my green yard that I watered before I left for Noor's home . I sprayed cool water on my chest due to the heat I'm feeling. I unlocked the door to my house heading in side.

The sizzle and pop of eggs being fried was heard as I walked in to the kitchen. It was some girl from last night. "Why can't they leave after a one night stand?" I asked as went to the fridge to grab milk and my captain crunch.

"Baby I cooked!" the girl I didn't bother to remember the name of said waving my spatula around. She then glanced down at the eggs and under cooked bacon she made. "Ok." I said nodding my head and grabing a bowl and spoon.

"You need to leave " I spoke sternly pouring the Captain Crunch into my bowl following milk.

"Why? " the girl asked her eyebrows twisted in confusion. "I said so" I said giving the girl a cold glare.

"You didn't have fun?" The girl asked showing sorrowful smile "No." I said rolling my eyes at her stubbornness. "Maybe I can redeem myself, You want some breakfast?" The stringy blonde asked being very indefatigable at the topic of how she was a bad fuck.