バーゲン

Realistically I can't leave now.

I've felt like weight has been lifted off my chest. The fact that I can say Noor and I have made some progress is the most exciting and beneficial thing ever.

She still might not like me but she knows I won't hurt her. That's the least I want her to know.

"Penny for your thoughts." Jas'on said walking into my office taking a seat in front of my desk and setting his water bottle down.

"Nothing much. What going on Jas'on?" I questioned giving him eye contact.

"Nothing much with me but with the business a lot." He said kissing his teeth.

"What's going on Jas'on?" I questioned

"Marcell is talking about being the head of the Mafia and Solvoki mob is looking for you." He said taking a sip from his water.

"I've got a meeting with all the Italian mobs anyway so I can deal with it." I shrugged typing on my keyboard.

"Speaking of shouldn't you be getting ready for that," Jas asked shaking his head.

"I've got enough time,"

"Doesn't Belle got to get ready to." He coughed.

"Why the fuck do you always call her belle?" I questioned

"Nigga cause you on that Beauty and the beast type shit. I should call you Gaston." He chuckled.

"Man fuck you. And you got your whole characters mixed up." I chuckled shaking my head.

"Let me go tell my wife that we have to get ready to go." I said getting up after logging of my desktop.

"Does she know that though?" Jas'on questioned.

I flipped him off making my way down the hall were Noor was watching Bob's burgers.

"Hey." I said with my arms folded

"Yea." she sat up. She wore a sports bra and my boxers which I have no problem with when is just the two of us.

And there sat one of the guards hired to watch her staring at her thighs. "Don't wear that when there are people in the house." I said sternly

She rolled her eyes. "Noor keep trying me." I said giving her cold glare that made her shudder.

"Now I have business meeting and you have to be there too. So go change and wear black." I said with waiting for her to take her ass upstairs.

She got up heading upstairs with every step her ass jiggled. I watched her reach the top.

I turned around to see the guard staring at what is mine.

I bent down to grab the gun that was hidden under the sofa. Going behind him and hitting him with butt of the gun.

"Don't you ever lay an eye on her or next time you won't be able to see." I said before punching him in the eye.