精神病

Her instagram drives me crazy

She was the only person I followed on instagram. She's the only real notification I look at on my instagram. It's crazy how a year ago I wouldn't even instagram stalk women.

Let alone stalk a woman in real life. It makes feel ashamed to hear that come out of my own mouth but it's true. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd find love. This is true love our love can never be broken . I'm going on a tangent right now but that's okay this is my mind.

The only place I can run freely. Without the unfathomable thought of being caught. The lovely things I think about in my brain.

Anyways, I went on her instagram this evening to see what she was doing. Her posts are always revealing but the problem is the comments. Men and women always seem to have the audacity to comment things under my Noor's pictures like 'Damn she fine' 'lemme get that number ma' and much more.

It makes my blood boil. It's like why can't she post something fully clothed and not nearly naked. I know it not my place or choice to dictate what she wears and I guess they she post and what she post is how she makes her money. The money she needs to survive the cruel and ambiguous world. This world can give you heart ache and happiness.

But the people in the world make it vial and dirty. Even me I'm the dirty man who can't talk to the love of his pathetic life so he chooses to stalk and follow her. Not just socially but physically. I'm the weirdo who hacks into her account and delete the stuff she post. I'm the one who sends her money so she won't have promote brands half naked. And I'm the one who sends gifts and flowers to her house to tell her 'I love her'.

I'm the dirty bastard who follows her. I'm that one dirty person in the world and I can't help it.

Thanks for reading. Excuse the typos. I know the chapters so far are short but I promise I'm building the story line.