元カノ

'Quality over quantity'

"Noor, what do you want to eat for dinner?" I questioned texting Jason for security detail.

"We have to go to the store there is literally no food." She informed me due to the fact I haven't been home in awhile.

" I know." I chuckled.

"Italian."

"Non dire più principessa. Wear something casual." (Say no more princess) I said.

"Prepara una sezione" ( Prepare a section.) I called into an Italian restaurant seeming that they knew who I am. Hung up the phone taking off my suit jacket and tie off un-tucking my dress shirt and sagging my black jeans slightly.

I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the opening it.

"The fuck do you want?" I asked giving my close friend Jason a handshake.

"So you taking her out again?" He questioned referencing to Noor.

"Yea problem?" I asked hostility clear in my voice.

"No. Just are you sure she's not going to run or scream for help?" Jason worried

"Jason the fuck are you tripping for? You were the one that told me to go for it with Noor."

" Nigga you fucking dumb. I said go for it as in talk to her not go for it as fucking kidnap her." He said with a blank face.

"It is too late for that."

"Asked your friend I advise you to tell her about yourself because she doesn't know about you or give a fuck about you," Jason said

I nodded.

"Thanks now tell security to get ready to go," I said making him roll his brown eyes.

I sat down on the couch patiently waiting for Noor to come downstairs.

"I'm ready."

To say the wait was worth it was an understatement.

All she wore was a cropped Gucci shirt, some jeans, and a pair of Balenciaga it was simple but breathtaking like the way her ass sat in those jeans and how her shirt made me want to rip it off and like every part of her.

She coughed know my lustful and deranged mind.

"Come on," I said looking the other way.

...

The drive to dinner was quiet but not awkward.

"So...I was thinking that you should get know me know everything about you which makes you feel understandably uncomfortable for you," I said before we stepped out of the car.

"You ready?" I questioned grabbing onto her hand.

"Yea." She said under clenched teeth looking down at our hands.

"Mr.Moretti right this way." The hostess said guiding us to our table.

"Thank you." Noor smiled at her.