ベンチャー企業

Endless nights with booze and broads that's how spend my night

Endless nights with booze and broads that's how spend my night. Waking up with a different women every morning was the way spent my days now. I never knew there names but I'd call after hers. It's been 4 weeks since I've seen Noor. Not a day goes by when I don't think of her.

I don't think I'll ever be the same after the shit Noor and I've been through from the ups in the downs I never stopped loving her.

I got up stepping into my bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth.

I finished my hygiene and headed down stairs where some naked brunette appeared making breakfast.

"Hey baby." She smiled setting breakfast items on the island table.

"Don't sit on my furniture naked." I said sternly grabbing a fork walking past her and smacking her naked ass.

"Hurry up I have shit to do." I spoke eating my eggs drinking some orange juice.

My phone suddenly rang. I grabbed it stepping into the living room to answer. "Hey." I spoke.

"Hey did you forget about our marketing meeting?" Jason questioned annoyance clearly in his voice.

"Yeah I'm no my way." I said placing on some slides.

"Hey the maid will let you out which will be in about five minutes." I spoke going to my office and grabbing my laptop and a pen.

For the past two months we've been working on making more 'legal' ventures.

"Where are you going?" She questioned leaning on the island her boobs hovered over the counter.

I left placing everything in my new Range Rover. I had to replace the one Noor took. The day she I found out she left all hell broke loose.

1 month ago

I woke up to an empty bed. The warmth on the left side of the bed was gone. I hopped out of the bed searching the house for Noor.
"Antonio have you seen Noor?" I questioned my hands on my hips anxiousness ridden on my face.

"No sir."he gulped standing in front of the garage entrance.

"You can step aside." I spoke sternly he did as instructed stepping aside. I opened the door and my Range Rover was not in the garage with the other cars.

I walked outside checking if it was in the drive way. But there was no sign of the black suv.

"Fuck!!" I screamed.

She left me...

The rest of that day was a bit of a blur. It's hard to move on but I'm trying. Someone said some cheesy shit about setting someone free and they'll come back or some shit. But these 90 days have been a growing experience for me and I don't regret any of it. Yes I wish did some things a little different like not forcing Noor to love me. I will always love her and I'll always be there for her even if she doesn't know it.

I know where she is at all times. I will never ever not know where she is.

But I am willing to let her go if freedom is what what she wants and needs.

I arrived at Ruth Chris for our meeting with the marketing people.

"Axel we're right here." Jason spoke raising his hand to wave me over.

"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen." I spoke addressing my executive employees.

"How's the clothing store?" I spoke get straight to business while looking at the menu.

"Great we have some vendors but not a lot. The designers are ready to drop the new collection." Stacy spoke.

"Ok that good. And the restaurants?"

"Great we're just about ready to open the third one the only problem is the head chef wants to change some off the menu." Gordon spoke

"Ok let's step up a meeting and sees what he has to add the menu." I spoke sipping the water that was given to us.

"The club Jason?" I looked at him as he at the angus steak that I would not be paying for. "Great the girls are great we have new dancer her name is Kandy and we're getting ready for our promo party with Kash Doll. The only thing that needs to be looked at his fire extinguisher and liquor licenses need to be renewed. I also wanted to propose a hookah section." He spoke his mouth filled with steak.

"Ok I'll come by tonight and get everything settled."

As I looked around I saw a familiar figure. Her silhouette was a little pugged but nether less it still looked like her.

She was there with a man 6'2 deep brown skin and waves.

I took a deeper look to see if it was her it wasn't but it surely resembled her. The man rubbed the doppelgänger's belly kissing her forehead. She was pregnant with a beautiful glow.

"I'm going to get going." I said turning my attention back on the group.