動揺

'You like it when get aggressive'

The only thing heard in this treacherous car was the sound of Axel's jaw clenching and releasing. I just stared at him for the ride it made me ecstatic to him so mad.

His anger was like Asmr, the way he mumbled under his breath when he was upset just made me feel glee.

I rarely see Axel mad his hands were held tight on the stirring wheel making his knuckles a pale white, his eyebrows squeezed closely together made this situation even more comical. Something about it was just cute to me.

" I'm hungry." I said breaking the silence.

He stayed quiet focusing on the road. I know that when I get home I'm going to get an ear full.

"Did you hear me?" I asked trying to annoyed him.

No reply.

We finally arrived home Axel stepping out of the car first and going around to get my door.

I proceed to stay in the car just to piss him off.

"So you not going to get out huh?" He chuckled bitterly anger clearly in his voice and eyes.

I looked him in his dilated brown eyes nodding my head with a smirk.

"Okay." He reached in the car to unbuckle my seat belt. He then picked me up throwing me over his broad shoulder his hand and arm over my butt.

"Let me go." I protested as he took two long strides.

He finally stopped walking opening the door. He finally put me down.

"What's your problem blood?" I questioned everything comical to me at this moment.

He let out a low growl his now dark brown eyes turning black.

"What my problem?"

"What my problem? Your my problem." He yelled making flinch at his sudden out burst. He stalked closers to me as if I was a gazelle and he was the lion.

" I let you out of my sight for two seconds and your gone!" He yelled once more.

" I want my freedom Axel I'm isolated 24/7." I said calmly.

"I give you freedom but you fuck it up you run." He said his deep voice calming down.

"I run because I don't belong to you okay I'm not yours and your not mine." I said sternly looking him into his black eyes.

"Your mine." He stated my whole sentence going in one ear and out the other.

"No Axel you can't expect me to be with you just because you kidnapped me. If I choose to be with someone else I can because it's my heart not yours." I stated simply

He came towards me pushing me against the wall anger bubbling in him his eyes were dark anger ridden all over him.

"You can be with someone else if you want to?" He questioned a low growl in his deep raspy voice.

I stayed quiet not wanting to piss him off even more.

I looked down at my shoes ignoring his gaze.

"Your mine." He said grabbing my neck with one hand and grabbing my pearl with the other.

" He said grabbing my neck with one hand and grabbing my pearl with the other

His minty breath fanning in my face. His rough hand cupping vagina. I tried not moan my breath hitching as he added pressure.

I knew I was quite wet due to lack inter course but I never knew it would be like this.

"This." He stated pressing harder sending a sensation to my clit.

"Is mine." He growled referring to my now drenched sex.

"YOUR MINE!" He yelled earning an unwanted moan from me.

"If you ever try some shit like that I will kill them and make you watch." He said releasing me.

Making me whimper from loss of connection.

I never knew I could be undone by him.

He gave me simple devilish smirk walking away. He knew what he did to my body and he loved the way came undone and venerable.

My body now craved more.

This was a filler. I hope you enjoyed the little scene the two shared. I'm new at smut so bear with me