憎しみ

"I'll never fucking love you I fucking hate you."

She spat at me her words filling my heart like venom from a viper.

Paralysing me. All I could do was tremble the feeling of her saying she hates me broke my heart. I could take a lot of things but her rejection was something I can't and will not take.

She stood up looking me in my eyes as if she had more to say and do.

"Your not gonna do shit." She got in my face anger written on her face. I stayed there my body shaking.

"I will never ever love you so don't look for it from me." She yelled her tiny fist balled at her side.

I closed my eyes holding back my anger. I felt air brush past me. Making me turn around to veiw her trying to make a run for it. Following the path the way she came in.

I dashed over quickly grabbing her arm pinning her down to the wall. My mask was still on my face so all was shown was anger in my eyes.

"Repeat everything you said." I asked anger in my voice.

"I said I fucking hate you and I will never fall in love with you." She spat anger in her eyes. I kept her pinned to the wall my body against hers.

I grabbed by the neck looking her in doe eyes.

She moved her head away from my glance. I turned her head towards me making sure she could see me.

"Listen to my words clearly. I'm yours you have my heart, soul, and mind. I love you more than life itself. Your mine and I will never ever give you up." I Said sternly.

"And you mark my words. I will. Never fucking love you." She said putting emphasis on her point.

Her words hit my like a dagger. I totally blacked out. I punched the wall repeatedly beside her head making hole in it my hand still at the base of her neck.

"Fuck." I screamed moving my body and removing my hand around her neck, letting her pass me towards the living room.

"Fuck."I screamed again punching the wall finally stopping.

My hand was now bloody but I didn't really care. My thought was on her. The negatives running through my mind.

'did i hurt her, is she ok, did I scare her away?"

Once I calmed my nerves I went back into the living room where she was. I cut the emotion in my tone and eyes as I walked in. The ski mask still on my face.

I sat across from her. "Listen I'm about to give you the roles of the house and such." I said monotoned.

She stayed quiet which slightly irritated me. But kept my ground showing no hints of emotion.

"Obviously you can't leave this house unless I order you to." I said coldly. "If you do you won't be able to get out. The house is gated and is locked from the inside out. " I said.

She nodded.

" I do the cooking, knives and any utensils or utility you can use to injury yourself or I is out of your reach."

"You can watch TV in literally any room. Speaking of You'll be sleeping with me. I have to keep an close eye on you." Which was just an excuse for me to be close to her.

"Do we have to sleep in the same bed?"

"Yes but I will keep my distance." I assured her.

"The house isn't fully furnished." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Sunday is date night just to let you know. We have a dog his name is snoop. He's a pit and doesn't attack unless commanded to." I assured.

"That's basically it go get washed up."

I know I'm on my bull shit. This chapter is short. But I'm stressed and it has over came my soul. I promise once school is over my writing will be steady.