ショップ

'Its torture being in love'

"We'er going to the mall." I cleared my throat as walked through the living room. "What?" she questioned her eyebrows raised.

"We'er going out so get dressed." I told her as I went towards my office. Noor has been cooped up in this house since she got here so I think it'd be good for her to get some air and she needs to be spoiled.

"Jason get security i'm going out." I said through my phone at my detail guy. "Ok." he said ending the call as usual.

I wanted to take her out for a date but I thought about what she said last night and I didnt want to push my love on her

I headed up stairs to see if she was ready.

"Are you ready?" I questioned as I stepped into her room. "Yea." She said as she walked out the bathroom.

Noor looks superb in literally everything.

She wore grey legging which outlined every curve and ripple of her thick thighs and big ass. She wore a grey tube top that I got one of my assistants to get for her. Her her nipples protruded through the thin fabric her tiny heart tattoo on display.

My mouth watered as I saw her I wanted to taste every part of her. "Are you ready?" She asked annoyed seeing that I couldn't get my eyes off her.

I swallowed " Go change the shirt." I instructed, her outfit so simple but yet so dangerous.

"What's wrong with it?" She questioned looking down at the shirt.

"Really just go change." I said sternly pointing to her closet. She huffed going back to change her shirt. She appeared moments later in one of my grey hoodies that looked slightly oversized on her which covered her breast and butt.

Her thighs were still showing but beggars can't be choosers.

"Perfect." I smiled. Leading her out of the house and to into one of my black suvs.

Once we stepped into the car Noor automatically took off the hoodie.

"The fuck are you doing?" I questioned as she settled in to her seat.

"Sitting." She said facetiously.

"Um put your hoodie back." I instructed.

"Nigga its like fucking 97 degrees outside I'm not wearing that hot shit." Noor argued.

I immediately grabbed her neck looking her in her brown eyes.

" What I say goes bella." I said looking her in her eyes.

...