走る

I was with her today.

Perplexity was written all over her face. There was a sad and sunken look on her face as she walked in Central Park. I listened to her conversation with her friend Ashelly. She talked about how she wished the men she dated weren't such assholes, and that they could be by her side.

I wanted to scream out and tell her that I could be that for her. The shoulder she needs to cry on, the one person that can put her in her place but still makes her happy. I can give Noor everything she wants and more. Love, life, and pursuit of happiness even though I know she might not like me, I'll never mistreat her.

I'm the cuddly bear she needs and her security guard at any time. I'd be that for her because I love her and that's what love is for. I just want to be close with her. My love affair with her was like her addiction to got7 and bts.

She was my basis and I was just the fan pining after her, wanting anything to get her attention. My mine was clear now I can walk and follow her clearly.

The sway of her hips was dignified as she walked the measly and tiring path of central park. Her body was a masterpiece. I liked how she wasn't afraid to wear anything. Sweatpants and yoga pants were her signature look.

Every time she wears them I want to rip them of her.

She jogged slightly making me have more momentum. We jogged together as couple in my head. She had a back pack on with a slight rip in. Making things fall out of the hole.

I picked them up piece by piece. She was jogging and listening to music so I know for a fact that she isn't paying attention.

I ran up to Noor tapping her smooth warm shoulder that was a little bit damp. "Yes" she questioned looking into my eyes. "You dropped your stuff"
I said with a smirk. "Oh shit!" She said taking a look down at my hands. The behind me to see all her stuff on the ground and her back pack full of air.

"That little Bitch" she murmured referring to her dog who tears up everything. I smiled handing the stuff to her and bending down to pick up the rest.
I gathered every thing holding the items close to my chest. Taking the in scents of her essence.

"W-were you going to put these doll" I questioned. My confidence being lost at every second I as realised who I was talking to.

"My car is a few paces away so just in my trunk" she smiled trying to get her stuff back. "Nah ma you good I'll walk you to your car" I smiled trying my hardest not to blush.

I pretended not be nervous as she 'led' me to her car. "Here we are" she smiled pulling down her see through shorts. I pretended to see if the door was locked. " Oh my bad babe" she said unlocking and opening the trunk.

"You good"

I grimaced at her and her clothes. I put the workout equipment in her car. Smiling at her but looking down at her out fit made slightly bothered. The way her shorts clung to her thick thighs made me highly upset.

I just looked at her she looked so damn good like a chocolate bar. I wanted to make her look like cookies and cream.

"What's your name?" Noor asked with a smirk. " That's none of you concern but you welcome" I said with a smile.

I walked away with heat on my ears and face.

I didn't know how to end this chapter. But thanks for reading.