盗まれた

Third POV

Her body dropped like a pen. As she dropped he ran embracing her into his arms kissing the top of her head.

"It's all over now." Axel groaned stroking her hair.

"So beautiful." He smiled.

Swiftly but gently picking up the unconscious girl and taking her and putting her in the very back of his car. Hand cuffing her danty hands to the handle bar in his car.

He went back inside swiftly discarding any evidence of his following crime. He wasn't new to things like kidnapping but, for love that was new. Who would've thought Axel Vela worldwide drug lord and cold blooded killer would find love.

The room the two were in was full of bliss. Well on Axel's part. His smile quickly faded into a frown. As he looked at his actions. It fucked his soul up.

Will he take her back or leave her alone? Now for once he's got her in his grasp, he was like a python and he couldn't let go.

...

Wind blowing into my face.

That was the first thing I felt as I woke. Not his cold and filthy hands on my body. But wind. I moved my hands slightly seeing that I was cuffed to the door handle.

I moved around slightly sitting up and looking at my surroundings. There he was my kidnapper. The person who had physical control over me and my body.

"Good evening." He chuckled his voice cold and raspy. I remembered to stay calm in situations like this.

"What do you want from me?"

"Love and companionship." He said simply. His mask still on his face as he looked back on to the vacant road.

I don't really know how to take this or his statement basically everything that was going on.

"Huh?" I questioned maintaining a poker face.

"We'll go through everything when we get home we're almost there so be patient and I'll explain." He said locking his brown orbs with mine.

"I want to understand now." I said staring calm not panicking.

" Baby I understand but right now I need to focus on the road." He said softly looking on the rode.

I stayed quiet not knowing what could trigger this psychotic man.

We arrived at a house moments later. It was quiet beautiful.

"Do you like it? I designed just how you would like it." He said his voice slightly muffled by the ski mask.

"That doesn't explain why I'm here." Keeping my panic at bay.

He closed the garage getting out the car and opening my door and try grab my hand to get our the car. I refused flinching slightly under his cold and callused hands. He unlocked my hand cuffs letting me get out by myself.

I walked in front of him walking up the step into the house. He closed the door behind him pulling his keys out and locking the door.

To say I was afriad was the least. I can't believe me out of all people I would be kidnapped.

Good rest my crack head daddy. He told if I ever get kidnapped surrender and turn on them at the last moment.

"I know what your thinking and even if you turned on me I have a tracking device on you and we're in vacant town." He said strenly. Leading me into what seems to be the living room.

I sat down heistantly on the couch. He took his jacket off showing his gun that was behind his back.

I automatically screamed thinking he was going to kill me then and there.

"I'm not going to kill you." He said with a sigh.

"Then what do you want with me." I asked frustrated as hell.

"My name is Axel Vela. I'm 26 years old. I am Portuguese and White. I have type a blood. I'm 6'0. Oh and what else? Yeah I'm unconditionally and madly in love with you." He said pulling his mask down.

I was distraught I didn't know whether to be flattered or creeped out.

" Huh?" I questioned discombobulated.

"I'm in love with you. I've been in love with you for a year in half. But for the past two years I've been stalking and watching your every move." He said nonchalantly.

"How could you say that so nonchalantly?" I stated in disgust.

"Because it's true. I've been going over how to talk to you how to go about this. I know everything about you. Your favorite color, blood type, shit even you period schedule." He chuckled.

How he thought this was normal brought tears to my eyes.

"Listen I know this will take time but-" "No I don't want to be here take me home and I will stay quiet."I pleaded.

So I finally updated there is no ending in this chapter but hope y'all enjoyed.