"God help me!"

"God help me!"

There he stood fresh out the shower his checkered pajama hung low at his hips, his tan torso and broad chest on display. Axel crawled into bed next to me turning off his lamp and sinking into the bed.

"What are you doing? " I questioned leaping out of bed as fast as Axel got in. "Going to sleep what are you doing?" He countered yawning. I turned on the light looking into his brown eyes.

"Out of all the rooms in this house, you had to sleep here?" I yelled in frustration

" where you go I go you," he said cutting the conversation short.

"Don't you get It I don't want to be anywhere near you!" I exclaimed exiting the room and heading toward another bedroom.

I walked out of the room looking for another room to "sleep" in. Literally, all the rooms where locked placing me back to faze one. I went back to Axel's room turning the light on.

"What is it now Noor?" He questioned sitting up grimly. But his expression changed looking at me. "Look can you unlock one these bedroom doors?" I questioned with my arms over my chest.

"No, why can't you just sleep in here?" He countered back.

"Are you kidding me, you vindictive son of a bitch you lock the doors just so I can stay in here," I said fumed with anger everything this man did was just to keep me by his side.

"Look I just, want to fucking sleep I haven't slept for two days and I promise you'll be very angry and you won't like me when I'm angry" he grumbled.

" I don't give a flying fuck if you'll be angry." I spat waiting for him to get his tall ass up and unlock one of these bedrooms. "This is what we're not going to do!" He yelled his raspy deep voice making me jump.

"I'm not getting up and you are not leaving. I told you I go where you go, so lay your ass in this bedroom. I don't care if you sleep or not I'm going to bed and you're not leaving this room. Understood?" He yelled making me and my soul eternally speechless.

"Yes." I choked

He raised his eyebrow gesturing towards me to turn off the light and get in bed.

I got in laying in a fetal position. He tossed around grumpily before finally, light snores fell out of his mouth.

...

"Blowin' through the jasmine in my mind"

"Help!" She exclaimed screaming in pain as I hit two double doors.

"Tell me son you just like disobeying me huh?" My father asked kissing his teeth. Opening the double doors to show a sweaty and bloodied Noor her lip was cut and her she had slashes all over leg and abdomen. Tears spilled from her eyes and running down her face.

"Dad I'll do whatever just let her go," I said anger written all over my face.

"Guardami negli occhi Axel! (Look me in my eyes, Axel!) I told you not fall in love and you went and I did it. This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you." He said aiming his gun at Noor's head pulling the trigger. For some odd reason, I was just stuck I couldn't move. It was too late...

I immediately raised up in bed... sweat beading on my forehead and my heartbeat were out of control.

"It was just a dream," I whispered to myself looking at Noor lying next to me. I laid back down pulling Noor into my chest and everlastingly falling back asleep.

Hola mí amor thank you so much for reading and waiting for my long over due update I hope I didn't disappoint you. So...Axel and Noor; do you think their going to get along?