新たな始まり

1 month later

1 month later

"What are you here for today Ms...Noor?" The doctor asked as I sat down on the examination table.

"I haven't had a pap smear in about a year so I just wanted to check and see if everything is working right down there." I spoke smiling lightly.

"Ok so a check up for your lady parts." She smiled chuckling. "Ok so we're going to do a blood test and urine sample." She said. I nodded.

"Which one do you want to do first?"

"I'll do blood work because I don't really have to pee right now." I said "Ok and let me give you a bottled water." She smiled stepping out of the office.

I grabbed my phone checking to see if some one was behind me. Ever since I left a one month ago I've been slightly paranoid like someone's watching my every move.

But if Axel was watching me he would've already gotten me. Sometimes I wish he was watching me. How can you keep someone hostage for almost a year and try to make them fall in love with you and not try to find or communicate with them. But sometimes I look at myself and think is something wrong with me. I honestly just want his attention again. Every time I put on something I wonder if he'd like it or if he'd tell me to change. I liked having a sense of being controlled I don't know.

The door opened making me jump slightly. "Did I scare you?" The doctor asked smiling. "No just a little startled." I smiled back. She handed me the water.

"Thank you"

I rolled my sleeve giving her my left arm for her to take a blood from. She put the needle in my vein extracting blood. "Ok this will go to the lab now it's time for the urine sample." She smiled giving me a cup.

I stepped in the restroom closing and locking the door behind me. I squatted over the toilet putting the cup under me.

I finished making my sample. Screwing the cap on and washing my hands.

I wiped of any extra from the cup. Stepping out of the restroom and placing it in the doctors gloved hand. "I'm going to test for pregnancy and uti. When was the last time you've had sex?" She questioned grabbing a pen and righting on a clip board. "Maybe one month ago." I said thinking about that crazy but powerful night.

"Ok I'll be back with the pregnancy test result and then we can go ahead with the Pap smear." She smiled.

She came back in five minutes later with a smile on her face and clear stick with pink tent on the end of the stick.

"So I have some news." She smiled looking down at her clip board writing down on it. "Your pregnant." She said giving me the stick.

"Wait what?" I asked my eyes bewildered with shock.
"Come again." I said looking at the women as if she was crazy. This can't be happening to me I'm not ready for this. A child wasn't in my plan especially without the father. " Tested the stick twice making sure there was no error. Yes ma'am your pregnant. I know this could be shock to you. But there are options." She spoke smiling and grabbing a two brochures. The look on my face said enough for her she knew I wasn't ready for a child.

"Termination of the pregnancy is option and also adoption. But I would like to see how far a long you are before we start options." She said grabbing some equipment.

"Please lift your gown. If you want to put on some pant or underwear that's fine." She smiled turning on the monitor. I grabbed my underwear putting them on and laying back on the table.

I lifted my gown letting Dr.Slyer placed the cold gel on my stomach. Noise sounded in the room bring tears to my eyes. "That's the heart beat Noor." She said looking at the monitor.

"Your about 4 weeks along . " she smiled looking at me understanding. Dr. Slyer printed out the sonogram pictures and gave them to me.

I grabbed the picture putting it in my purse. "I'll see you later and you can just set up a follow up appointment via phone call." She said spoke smiling taking her gloves of and disposing of them.

Putting back on my dress and shoes . Grabbing my sunglasses and putting them on and letting my tears fall freely from my eyes.

I Got my keys and walked to my car. Once got to my car I sat there and just started balling. I can't believe this actually happening to me. What am I going to do? I know I'm not ready for a child especially if it's Axel's.

If decide to keep this baby I can't just raise it with out a father, if I abort I feel like I should at least give Axel a heads up, and if I adopt it I need parental signature. Either way Axel needs to know and I have to tell him.

I started the car driving home.

Thanks for reading. I suck at ending chapters so bear with me.