ニュース

Axel

"Hello?" I spoke waking up from my slumber.

"Axel?"

"Who's asking?" I sat up moving another females arm from my torso.

"It's me Carlo your cousin." The familiar husky voice spoke.

I checked my phone and saw the time.

"Dire il codice della famiglia."( say the family code) I commanded

"Il sangue è sempre più denso dell'acqua."( blood is alway thicker than water) he recited

"Vuoi continuare questa conversazione in inglese?" I asked (do you want to continue this conversation in English)

"Yeah that's fine." He spoke

"What's up?" I asked

"Um are you still with that smoking hot black girl?" He asked nervously.

"Um which one?"

"The one you brought to the family dinner." He spoke his voice sounding a little brittle.

"Um no why one of your men with her, are you screwing her? Cause if you are so help me god I will-"

"No!! Axel chill out she I saw her at dinner and um well she seems to be pregnant. " he spoke .

"What?! Say that again." I spoke butterflies flying around my stomach.

"She's pregnant she confirmed it when I talked to her. It's a possibility that it might be yours so you better fix it." He warned

"What is there to fix?" Inquired interested because Carlo has been through this shit twice.

"Honestly see if it's your with dna test and convince her to loose it." He said.

Without a doubt that baby is mine and I'm not going to force her to keep it or loose it. I'd love it if she did keep and bare my child well all of them. Even though she left me heart broken that doesn't mean didn't stop loving her. I feel like this is a sign from the higher ups that Noor and I are meant to be.

"Thanks Carlo." I spoke hanging up.

I dialed Jason's number automatically.

"Speak." He answered abruptly

"Bitch you need to calm the fuck down." I joked in a good mood.

"Nigga what the fuck you want?"

"I need you to dig up some dirt on Noor and give me her current location." I spoke opening my computer and checking the tracker I put in the car.

"I thought you were letting her go..." he said confused.

"She's  pregnant allegedly. And I wanna know if it's true and if so is it my mine which it is." I spoke little giddy.

"Nigga what? Who told you she was pregnant?" He asked while typing on the computer.

"Carlo."

"Drunk cousin Carlo?" Jason asked in disbelief.

"Maybe..."

"Axel he's an fucking ALCOHOLIC why the fuck are you believing him?" Jason scoffed

"Just check for me man."

"I am and I'm checking med records." Jason said tapping away at his laptop through the phone.

"You find anything?"

"Well congrats man she went to the vagina doctor a few weeks ago. Make sure it's yours." He Jason mumbled

"Why wouldn't be mines?" I asked