The night was clear and dark the moon shining on the house

The night was clear and dark the moon shining on the house. I walked around looking for something to do. Right now I'm being highly precautious I'm nervous to do the normal things like watching TV.

There was something diverse about tonight. The patio was lit with an ominous fluorescent light. The lighting led into the backyard patio. I opened it my inquisitive mind getting the best of me. The backyard was heavily scented with pungent smell weed. There he was blunt in between his raspberry colored lips, he was to busy inhaling the musky smoke to really pay me any mind. I've been with Axel for two months and my feelings haven't really changed towards him. We barely see each other considering his 'work', he finally gave me own room after a few weeks.

Stress was etched on his face as exhaled the smoke out of his mouth. Walked towards him sitting next to him.

"You wanna pass that?" I asked I quirked my eyebrow. He jumped slightly grabbing for his waistband that held his gun. "Shit, don't do that." He said taking a long drag from the blunt.

"What do you need babe?" He questioned his raspy voice becoming nasally as he blew the smoke out.

"Can I join you?"I questioned once more. "Oh... um sure." He said passing the blunt to me. I grasped for it putting the hand-rolled blunt in between my lips taking two puffs before exhaling the smoke out my nose and mouth. The narcotic hit me instantly. This is the strongest thing I've ever smoked I coughed a little bit. I passed it back to Axel him gradually.

He chuckled softly passing back the drug. His eyes were wide slightly glazed over and the whites of his eyes had a pinkish-reddish color in them making his brow doe eyes dilated. To say he was high was an understatement. I was slightly buzzed letting THC hit every part of my body.

"This is some good weed," I said taking a long drag from the cig. "I know it's the perks of being a drug leader its purple haze." He informed his red eyes glazed over.

"Hey, Noor I got a question." He started I nodded to him ask. "Why do you hate me like what did I do to deserve to have so much hate from you?" He questioned

'He really wants to blow my high'

"Really Axel-" I laughed "It's not funny bruh I'm dead ass I don't get it." He his raspy voice said in confusion.

"Ok, well first I have a strong disliking towards you because of how you treat you act as if I'm your child, you kidnapped me for fuck sakes and you expect me to, just love you off the bat. I didn't lie when I said I would never love The fact that you kidnapped me to be with me shows me how crazy you are. Oh, and you stocked me for two fucking years!" I exclaimed smoking the freshly rolled blunt.

"It's all about you huh? You act as if I asked to fall in love with. All you've ever said is what I did to you but, did you think about what did you to me?" He questioned accepting the blunt I passed. "Here, baby." He passed it back to me after taking a hit.

"You drove me, crazy man. I've never been in love with anyone before and for you to catch my eye says a lot about you. You then decide to work at my club and love!

, you just captured me. You kidnapped me ok! I looked into you ok then I started following you around. You made me fall in love with you. My pops told me never to fall in love because it messes with the business we conduct but I fell for you and hard. I'm not apologizing for it either." He shrugged wiping his eyes.

Tears brimmed his eyes threatening to spill out. "You know how many nights I cry myself to sleep because you and your well being." He said his deep raspy voice cracked as tears spilled from his eyes. He muttered a fuck before slamming his fist on the patio table and leaving.

I felt utterly bad for some odd reason. I took that as a sign to take my high ass to sleep..

Hola guys I hope you like this chapter. Are Axel and Moor making progress or going down hill. I just wanted to say thank you for getting me ranked number 2 in the black girl magic hash tag. I'm sorry for the typos as well.