混乱している

Does she want me? Or is she just saying that because of the sex? I feel like I should be happy about that she finally wants me. Even though it's not mentally but physically. But I just don't want to compromise how I feel for her. I've done that once too many times.

Last night I slept in the guest room. Now I lay here in 'our' bed thinking about our non-existed relationship. Today I decided to loosen the reigns on her and give her a 'test' and also sometime away from her to think. I made sure security was with her at all times which meant my men where on shopping spree with Noor. It seems like everyday is about her but today, I feel like I'm making today about me, since day one everything has been about her from the moment I met her at that damn club , to the day i brought her home, up until now.

But even though its 'not' about her its still about her. The women runs my freaking my mind from when i wake up and even in my dreams. I see her everywhere and I used to want that but now its nerve racking . I want a couple of days where I don't have to see her . Today is not about her its about me I'm going to try like hell to keep my mind off her.

I grab my phone and call Jason just to check in with him.

"What's up? Ready for princess to come home?" he answered.

"Hey keep Noor out as long as fucking possible." I said

"You sure Axe?" Jason questioned "Yeah i need a fat ass break joined with a blunt and hard thinking." I said semi honestly. "Alright keep her out as long as possible you only want her at the mall?"

"No Mall, movie, and dinner in that order don't put a limit on the card." i said. "Ok say no more." he hung up.

I walked down stairs towards my greenhouse outside. The pungent smell of marijuana hit my nose as the warm breeze blew. I opened the door the looking out at my beautiful crops.

I went in picking a few of them to enjoy. Going backing inside to grind to the plant.

...
My lungs are a officially smoked out. And all I want the most was Cheesecake Factory and some head. I picked my phone and ordered from door dash. The hankering for cheese cake was tremendously tiring.

All of a sudden my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Axel it's Tracy can I come over." A soft voice spoke over the phone.

"For what?"

"I miss you... and I'm extremely horny." She spoke

Contemplating on what to say the doorbell rings indicating my food was here.

" yeah Tracy hold on."

Jogged to get my food. Taking it and the closing the door. Running to the kitchen to get a fork.

"Yeah come over and don't ask for shit."
...

NOOR

I entered the house with millions of bags in my hands. Pungent aroma of weed it my nostrils and sex hit my nose as I crossed the thresh hold.

The sound of moans and groans filled the house. The sound coming from my room.

'I hope he's watching porn' I thought as I stepped up the stairs to investigate.

" Noor where do you want me to put all these clothes?" Jason asked from downstairs.

"By the door for right now"

I reached the top of the stairs taking a sharp left to the bedroom where I lay my head. The sound got louder and more audible.

Put my ear to the door listening. There was female voice moaning. "Fuck Axel yeah just like that." She moaned. There was no sounding from my Axel that I could here no moan no groan nada nothing. The of skin clapping was something I heard audibly.

So I decided to open the door to see what was going on. When I tell you my eyes melted out of it's sockets. There they where a long haired brunette was laying there with her hand grabbing my sheets and Axel pounding into the skin women.

To me this is like a slap in the face. Why would you take someone away from their life because 'you can't leave without them' but you bring a whole other women in the space where someone YOU 'care' about. What form of bullshit.

My eyes connected with Axel's as he pounded into her. The girl's nails digging into his tan tattooed skin. His blue his never leaving my face. For the first time I saw a sign of emotion. As his eyes rolled to the back of his head and his thrust seemed to get sloppy.

" Get out" he said pulling out and taking his condom off and throwing it the trash next to the night stand. I noticed that he was on my side of the bed instead of his.

"What the fuck who the hell are you?" The mystery girl asked as she covered her body in the sheets. "Axel's killer." I said.

" Get the fuck out Tracy" Axel screamed pushing the brunette out of his bed. "What the fuck Axel" she said grabbing her stuff and swiftly showing off her naked body.

I left behind her not thinking twice. " Is your name Tracy?" Axel asked as I walked out.

"Don't do that Axel it's taking me everything not to attempt to hurt you. You crazy bastard." I said calmly.

"It's not like we're together Noor. Are you mad or something." He said pulling on his boxers.

"At this point I don't really care dude. You're right we're not in a relationship. I'm being held captive against my will for what I don't know." I said.

"You don't know why I kidnapped you?"

"No not really. I know you are obsessed and infatuated with me . Why? I don't know." I said standing in between the door frame.

"Okay that's how you see it." He said raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah that's how I see it. Is there any other way I should see it?"

"It baffles me on how you can't see how much I love you. This little thing I did." He said pointing to the messed up bed.

"Was to see how you would feel." He said

"You know how senile you sound. The fact that you thought my love for you would come out if I saw you having sex with another women makes no fucking sense. I don't care who you sleep because I honestly don't give a fuck about you the having sex with you and 'having feelings for you' was a hoax for you to trust so I could leave you someday. I don't giving a flying fuck about you." I said the venom spewing out my mouth like vats of lava.

"Now I bought groceries. And also some dinner your probably hungry after your workout it's sitting on the counter so come out when your ready." I said taking a glance at Axel as he laid in his bed.

So hey guys I feel like you guys are confused with the chapter and I know it's kinda of jumbled but next chapter is going to make since I promise. Thank you for reading like, comment, and vote.
-sincerely Autumn