逃げて*

I don't know how to feel. Is my heart broken? Was I falling for him? I'm just confused. It's been a long 10 months. I have no friends and no one to talk to. Axel is barely home which is a blessing and a curse.

I'm want to leave but I don't really know how . "What are you thinking about ." Jason asked entering my room.

"Boy! Like you care " I laughed

" Axel wants you in the dining room he brought food."

"Food? Say less ." Getting up from my bed and putting on a shirt.

"You good there buddy?" I questioned Jason as he coughed.

"Yeah but you don't want to put on some clothes."

"Whats wrong with what I have on?" I questioned looking down at my spaghetti tank top and underwear. I knew what was wrong with it but I don't care. I'm just going to hear Axel's mouth today.

"You know what I'm not even about to answer." He said leaving my room. I nodded walking to my dresser and grabbing some shorts.

I walked down stairs to kitchen where boxes of Thai food sat. I nodded at Axel sitting down in front of him.

"Are we still continuing not to speaking to each other ?" Axel asked his blue eyes staring into my brown ones.

"What is there to speak about its been 2 months I'm just living here like I you want me to." I said in all honesty.

I'm tired of this back and forth shit.

"I miss you Noor I just want to hold you."

"The food smells good." I disregarded his last sentence.

"Don't ignore me Noor!"

"Axel I don't even know your full name so why in the hell would I care if you miss me." The truth is I miss him like crazy and I don't know why.

"Axel Zander Morelli. That's my full name can you care now?" He said

"Why should I care Axel you had a whole other female IN MY bed. Like let's be honest I haven't done anything to you. I've never tried to hurt you. I don't even want to be in this relationship!" I said taking a bite of the chicken that was getting cold.

"But that's the thing you've hurt me more than I could fucking count. Look at the way your treating me right now. I've never felt this way Noor and it hurts. I'm in love you you !! Yes I cheated but you didn't even want me. You literally rejected me." He justified

"Look at you justifying the reason why you cheated. I'm not going to front and pretend like I wasn't feeling you but loving you is and will always be out the question. If we met with out me being kidnapping I feel like we would had a relationship . And maybe I would've fell in love with you
;but let's be honest you took that chance away once you kidnapped me and violated my space."

Damn this chicken was good.

At this point I don't care.

"Fuck!!!" He said banging on the island. "You've never let me show you we can be a couple. I have had my heart on the table and every time it's there you've stabbed. Once we finally got to a good place you said the sex was just because you were horny and not because you had feelings for me. And prior to that we actually laughed and went on dates." He said his shaking.

"Come on lets go into the bedroom and talk in private." I spoke up finally taking his feelings into consideration.

"Why? So you can embarrass me in private and not in front of my workers." He said looking around at the men who had their heads down.