Chapter 1-Accident

Chapter 1-Accident

3rd Person's POV:

There was always a peaceful air surrounding the forest that makes anyone feel safe. Chirping of birds could be heard along the tall trees, a few animals would usually be seen running across the green grass that was lighten up by the sunlight of the shining sun in the sky at the early morning. A few muggles would go through the forest to hunt animals, or play along the forest while having a picnic under the tall trees.

In the middle of the forest, no muggles or any wizard or witch could see a small tree house because how strong the Protection Charm that is cast around the tree house. A few beasts from the Wizarding World could be seen inside the Protection Charm.

Inside the small tree house, there lived a girl, Y/N, along with her house elf, Lotie. The girl was in the underground of her tree house experimenting different kinds of potions, but she would just experiment with some potions that doesn't require waving or casting a spell or the Ministry of Magic would have bring a letter to her for using an underage magic.

In the middle of the afternoon, Y/N was very bored. She was laying down on her bed in her bedroom looking up at the ceiling of her house, there would always have times like this that she would just lay down on her bed and think about what to do for the past hour, until it was tomorrow. Y/N let out a long sigh that turned into a groan, as she felt a something on her arm that felt like it was trying to tickle her, she looked over her right and saw her pet Bowtruckle, B/N.

Y/N shifted to face her pet, now laying front first on her bed whiles her chin layed onto her palms as she looked at her pet that was also looking at her. A smile grew across her face, as she shifts her arms and lay her head on her arm still looking at her pet. The Bowtruckle walked to Y/N's nose and tried to climb up to her head, which B/N succeeded. Y/N laughed as the Bowtruckle accidentally tickling her.

"Okay, that's enough," said Y/N laughing a little, whiles taking her pet off her head and putting it back down onto the bed.

"Hmph!" B/N frown, and turning his back to Y/N.

"You're so cute," said Y/N, tickling her pet on its side. B/N frown again and turn to the other side, making Y/N laugh once again.

"What should I do today?" asked Y/N to herself, shifting once again on her bed now facing the ceiling again. She heard small footsteps going upstairs to her bedroom, she looked up and saw her house elf, Lotie, clutching a tray on top of it was a small bowl full of Y/N's favorite candy of all time, Toffees, along with a mug filled with chocolate drink. She played it down on top of Y/N's bedside table, as Y/N sat up thanking Lotie before she walked downstairs.

Y/N took a sip on her chocolate drink and starts unwrapping one of the toffees. She ate the toffee and stood up going straight to her desk and getting her Advance Potion Making book that her brother had given to him, she also took her ink and quill before sitting back down on her bed. She opened the book and flipped it yellowish pages that was filled with writings from her, she stopped to see the last time she had written on it. She saw a spell that no one would recognise even the greatest wizard alive. It says:

Scalpere - for opponents

She know this spell and what might happen to the person who was being casted with, it will left the opponent sliced all over their body and will bleed to death. To use the spell you need to do the motion perfectly or else the spell won't work, the motion of the spell is like using a ninja sword, with just one motion of like slicing something and shooting it to your opponent they will be sliced all over their body and will bleed to death. Why does she know this? Because she was the one who invented that spell, she was preparing herself for the future when she was one of them.