Chapter 13-Revelation

Quick A/N

I am very sorry for the super duper late update! I thought I published this story five days ago! Since I was so busy at school I didn't even notice!  I am very very sorry again, and don't worry I will be publishing a another chapter later.

Back to the story. (sorry again)

~Sophia

~•~

Chapter 13-Revelation

Y/N's POV:

"What are you doing here? How - how did you -?" said Hermione trying to find the right words to ask Harry when we finally stopped laughing and was walking back to Hogsmeade.

"Wow!" said Ron, looking very impressed, "you've learned to Apparate!"

"'Course I haven't," said Harry. He lowered his voice and motioned Ron and Hermione to get closer, when they did he took out the very old huge yellow parchment. He then told them everything about the Marauder's map and how Fred and George got it and gave it to him.

"How come Fred and George never gave it to me!" said Ron, outraged. "I'm their brother!"

"But Harry isn't going to keep it!" said Hermione, obviously against about this whole idea. "He's going to hand it in to Professor McGonagall, aren't you, Harry?"

"No, I'm not!" said Harry at once.

"Are you mad?" said Ron, raising one eyebrow at Hermione.

"If I hand it in, I'll have to say where I got it! Filch would know Fred and George had nicked it!"

"But what about Sirius Black?" Hermione hissed. "He could be using one of the passages on that map to get into the castle! The teachers have got to know!"

"He wouldn't," I said, as the three of them looked at me. "Like Harry said there are several passage ways into the castle, and most of them are blocked - wait..."

I then realized something that hit me like a lightning. Harry said that the other passage way to the castle was under the Whomping Willow, the Marauders are Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. It all makes sense now.

"What is it, Y/N?" asked Hermione

"He can't be getting in through a passage," said Harry quickly. "There are seven secret tunnels on the map, right? Fred and George reckon Filch already knows about four of them. And of the other three - one of them's caved in, so no one can get through it. One of them's got the Whomping Willow planted over the entrance, so you can't get out of it. And the one I just came through - well - it's really hard to see the entrance to it down in the cellar - so unless he knew it was there -"

It all makes sense, I knew those nicknames were so familiar to me. Me, Harry and Hermione then took our attention to Ron when cleared his throat and pointed at a notice that was on the wall of a store in Hogsmeade. It says:

BY ORDER OF THE MINISTRY OF MAGIC
Customers are reminded that until further notice, Dementors will be patrolling the streets of Hogsmeade every night after sundown. This measure has been put in place for the safety of Hogsmeade residents and will be lifted upon the recapture of Sirius Black. It is therefore advisable that you complete your shopping well before nightfall.
Merry Christmas!

"See?" said Ron quietly to Hermione. "I'd like to see Black try and break into Honeydukes with Dementors swarming all over the village. Anyway, Hermione, the Honeydukes owners would hear a break-in, wouldn't they? They live over the shop!"