Chapter 6-The Dementor

Y/N's POV:

  "Sirius Black escaped to come after you? Oh, Harry...you'll have to be really, really careful. don't go looking for trouble, Harry..." said Hermione in a very serious expression.

  "I don't go looking for trouble," said Harry.

  "Trouble usually finds you," I added to him.

  "How thick would Harry have to be, to go looking for a nutter who wants to kill him?" said Ron shakily.

  I wasn't expecting for their reaction to be this worst, they almost looked more frighten of Black than Harry. I can't blame them though, it's our best friend here that we're talking about.

  "No one knows how he got out of Azkaban," said Ron uncomfortably. "No one's ever done it before. And he was a top-security prisoner too."

  "But they'll catch him, won't they?" said Hermione. "I mean, they've got all the Muggles looking out for him too...."

  "What's that noise?" said Ron suddenly.

  There was a faint sort of whisper from somewhere. We looked around the compartment to see the source of the noise.

  "It's coming from your trunk, Harry," I said to him. Harry opened his trunk and pulled out a Pocket Sneakoscope that was between Harry's robes. It was spinning very fast in the palms of Ron and was glowing brilliantly.

  "Is that a Sneakoscope?" said Hermione interestedly.

  "Yeah...mind you, it's a very cheap one," Ron said. "It went haywire just as I was tying it to Errol's leg to send it to Harry."

  "Were you doing anything untrustworthy at the time?" said Hermione.

  "No! Well...I wasn't supposed to be using Errol. You know he's not really up to long journeys...but how else was I supposed to get Harry's present to him?"

  "Stick it back in the trunk," I advised to them, "or it'll wake him up."

  I looked toward Professor Lupin. Ron put the Sneakoscope back into Harry's trunk, now inside a very old sock that deadened the sound of it.

   "We could get it checked in Hogsmeade," said Ron, sitting back down. "They sell that sort of thing in Dervish and Banges, magical instruments and stuff. Fred and George told me."

  "Do you know much about Hogsmeade?" asked Hermione. "I've read it's the only entirely non-Muggle settlement in Britain -"

  "Yeah, I think it is," said Ron. "but that's not why I want to go. I just want to get inside Honeydukes!"

  "What's that?" said Hermione.

  "It's this sweetshop," said Ron, a dreamy look coming over his face, "where they've got everything... Pepper Imps - they make you smoke at the mouth - and great fat Chocoballs full of strawberry mousse and clotted cream, and really excellent sugar quills, which you can suck in class and just look like you're thinking what to write next-"

  "But Hogsmeade's a very interesting place, isn't it?" said Hermione.

  "Of course it is. In Sites of Historical Sorcery it says the inn was the headquarters for the 1612 goblin rebellion, and the Shrieking Shack's supposed to be the most severely haunted building in Britain -" I was stopped by Ron keeping on talking about Honeydukes.

  " and massive sherbet balls that make you levitate a few inches off the ground while you're sucking them," said Ron, not clearly listening to any word that me and Hermione had said.