Chapter 5-R.J Lupin

Chapter 5-R.J Lupin

Y/N's POV:

When we arrived at the Leaky Cauldron, we found Mr. Weasley sitting in the bar with the Daily Prophet in his hands, reading it in a serious expression.

"Harry! Y/N!" beamed Mr. Weasley as he looked up. "How are you two?"

"Fine, thanks," me and Harrt said at the same time whiles returning a smile at Mr. Weasley. The four of us joined Mr. Weasley as he layed down the Daily Prophet down.

The face of Sirius Black could see in the very front page of it. He was still on the loose.

They still haven't caught him, then?" asked Harry.

"No," said Mr. Weasley, looking down at the Daily Prophet. "They've pulled us all off our regular jobs at the Ministry to try and find him, but no luck so far."

"Would we get a reward if we caught him?" asked Ron. "It'd be good to get some more money -"

"Don't be ridiculous, Ron," said Mr. Weasley, who was looking very strained. Black's not going to be caught by a thirteen-year-old wizard. It's the Azkaban guards who'll get him back, You mark my words."

As Mrs. Weasley entered the Leaky Cauldron with her shopping bags hanging on her arms and followed to her was the twins, Fred and George, who were about to start their fifth year this year. The newly elected Head Boy, Percy, and the Weasley's youngest and only daughter, Ginny.

Knowing that Ginny fancies Harry, she got to Harry and muttered a small 'hello' to him not looking at him before turning extremely red. On the other hand, Ginny turned to my direction and looked up at me beaming brightly.

"Hello, Y/N," said Ginny, as I smiled at her.

"Hello, Ginny," I said to her still smiling.

Percy took out his hand to Harry and politely greeted him, beaming at the same time. Then, he turned to me still beaming.

"And nice to meet you too, Y/N," said Percy to me, he also took out his hand as I kindly shaked it.

"Nice to meet you, too -" I was stopped mid-sentence because of Fred calling mine and Harry's name.

"Harry! Y/N!" shout Fred at the two of us, elbowing Percy out of the way. "Simply splendid to see you two, old friends -"

"Marvelous," said George, pushing Fred aside. "Absolutely spiffing."

"That's enough, now," said Mrs. Weasley.

"Mum!" said Fred, as though he'd only just spotted her and seizing her hand, too. "How really corking to see you -"

"I said, that's enough," said Mrs. Weasley, and looked at me and Harry. "Hello, Y/N and Harry, dears. I suppose you two have heard our exciting news?" She pointed to the brand-new silver badge on Percy's chest. "Second Head Boy in the family!" she said, swelling with pride.

"And last," muttered Fred under his breath, making me smile wider and roll my eyes.

"I don't doubt that," said Mrs. Weasley, frowning suddenly. "I notice they haven't made you two prefects."

"What do we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking quite disgusted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life."

Ginny giggled.

"You want to set a better example for your sister!" snapped Mrs. Weasley.

"Ginny's got other brothers to set her an example, Mother," said Percy. "I'm going up to change for dinner..."