Chapter 14-Holidays

Chapter 14-Holidays

Y/N's POV:

It was the first day of the holidays. I woke up with my hair messed up making me look like Hermione a little bit, but leaving grease. I looked around the dorm as I sat down on my bed and saw several beds empty along with the suitcases that was suppose to be scattered around the dormitory. I looked over to the other side of my bed and saw Millicent snoring imitating a train horn with her mouth wide open and her arms spread across her bed as well as her legs.

I rubbed both of my eyes and shifted to the side of my bed, feeling the not too cold ground because of my socks. I walked over to the mirror and started to brush my hair, mumbling a little 'ouch' whenever my hairbrush gets stuck at the ends that was strangled to each other. It was again, me and Millicent at the holidays. I think that all of the boys would be on their own houses for this year's holiday, as well as the other girls.

Since that Sirius Black is at large, every parent would be have their children go home for the holidays and it would be dangerous for the students to go out.

I immediately turned my head to wear Millicent's bed is when I heard bed sheets shuffling, I saw her stretching her arms whiles yawning loudly. I chuckled at her and look back to the mirror. My hair wasn't that messy and bushy anymore, it was again straight and still greasy. I actually have a potion for my hair, to make it not greasy anymore. I also have a potion made for my eye to make it the same color at the same time making my scar disappear, but it will be visible again the very next day. Maybe I'll have the opportunity to use it someday.

I looked back over at Millicent, she was now sat down on her bed scratching her head.

"Mornin'," I told her, as she shifted her head to my direction.

"'Ornin'," she said whiles yawning once again, she then started to look around whiles a confused expression plastered on her eyes then stopped to look at me again. "Where's everyone?"

"It's the first day of the holidays," I simply told her and started to get some clothes from my suitcase. "You might want to get dressed."

"Why?" she asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Breakfast," I answered to her, grinning, she then sprinted away from her bed and started rummaging on her suitcase to get some clothes and started to get dressed as I laughed at her. "Geez, slow down. There's plenty of time for breakfast."

She didn't answer. She continues in nursing on to get dressed and when she did, she walked over to the mirror and started brush her hair with full speed (also hitting her head accidentally because of how aggressive she's brushsing her hair).

When she finished she paced around the dorm telling me to hurry, whiles i purposely slowed my process of getting dressed.

"Hurry!" she finally shouts as I roared with laughter at her reaction, whiles tying my shoe laces.

When I finished I stood up with my hands at each side of my waist and looked at her furious, also annoyed, expression while grinning. She seemed to be waiting for me to do something. We were left there standing looking at each other for a few seconds.

"What?" I asked her when I started to get confused on why she was just looking at me.

"You aren't gonna wear your eye patch?" she asked, her expression softening a little bit.

"No. Since it's the holidays I think my left eye needs a little break," I told her, as I motioned to her to follow me outside the dorm.

We both walked outside as the sounds of loud footsteps and chattering from other Slytherins were now gone, only the sound of the fire from the chimney could be heard.