Chapter 15-Presents

Chapter 15-Presents

Y/N POV:

"Y/N! Wake up! Wake up! It's Christmas!"

I groaned loudly, as I pushed Millicent's hand away for my shoulders. She was pumping his hands on my shoulder, and because of his weight I felt my body sink into the mattress.

"Shut up! It's too early," I moaned pushing Millicent for the hundredth time.

"Come on! Wake up!" she shouts once again.

When I didn't moved and continued on my sleep, I heard the surroundings fell quiet making me quite relief. But for a split second I heard the window clicked open, followed by hooting of an owl.

"I see that Draco have a letter for you," I heard Millicent whisper to my ear, as I can feel her grin.

I still didn't move on my bed and continued on sleeping.

"Is that so? If you're gonna sleep there, let me just read his letter for you," I heard a piece of parcel open, as my eyes shot open.

I instantly sat up and snatched the letter from Millicent's fat hands, as I held it away from her. I can feel my whole body wake up because of that instant move.

Millicent started laughing at me, as I started to calm down a little bit. I looked over at the letter that was clutched in my hand, it was a little crumpled because of how tight I was holding it away from Millicent. I straightened it and flipped it over looking at the address and saw that it has my name. I looked at the parcel, that was ripped a little bit, and saw that it was the Malfoy crest in a dark green candle wax. It was very easy to know that this letter was from a member of the Malfoy family.

"I'll leave you here to get dress and read your Dracky Poo's letter," said Millicent, imitating the voice of Pansy Parkinson whenever she says the stupid nickname she had made for Draco. I chuckled at her as I heard the door of the dormitory close, I looked back down at the letter and opened it.

I unfolded the letter inside the envelope and saw Draco's usual elegant writing making me double think if Draco really wrote this, actually for a guy his writing is actually that good, making me quite surprised since his writings in his essay is literally trash. Surprisingly, this was quite a long letter.

Dear Y/N,

  Merry Christmas Y/N! Have you had a nice holiday, yet? I hope you do, because I'm sure I am having a nice one this year! Father had gave me an awesome ring and carved on it was a serpent, whiles Mother gave me a new owl since my old one was getting the letter from other people (that's why I haven't written anything to you).
  Even though I don't know why you're mad at me, but I wanna let you know that I'm sorry. Whatever I did I'm sorry, I don't remember anything that I did that made you mad (other than making fun of Potter, that weasel bee and that Granger). I'm sorry again and I hope that you'll find it in yourself to forgive me.
  I also wanted to tell you how annoying Parkinson is! She's so irritating, she kept on hugging my arm and kept on asking me to be with her at Hogsmeade! Most of the time she was with me, I mostly don't remember anything. All I know is that it's already tomorrow. Crabbe and Goyle was now teasing me about Pansy being my girlfriend. Disgusting! Since I can't tell all of this to you in person because of how much you hate me right now, I thought I'll just have to tell you all of this through this letter.
  Anyway, I hope you'll have a very Merry Christmas at Hogwarts and always be safe. 

Your friend,
D. Malfoy  

When I finished reading the letter Draco had gave me, I looked over at the beautiful owl stood at my lampshade beside my bed. It has browning black feathers with yellow eyes looking straight at me as it hoots.