Chapter 4-The Leaky Cauldron

Y/N's POV:

  The freedom of me being out all the time and having the freedom of being in Diagon Alley hasn't sink in to me. I was so used to being trapped in my own tree house surrounded by trees and the calm silence in the woods, that I was too scared of buying anything too much expensive at Diagon Alley.

  Harry was also staying at the Leaky Cauldron because of what happened at his aunt and uncle's house about him blowing up his own aunt. I found out that the name of his aunt was Marge Dursley, and it was a sister of his uncle. Me and Harry had been walking around Diagon Alley and also helping Harry to get in control of him not spending too much money on some nonsense things that wouldn't be useful for anything.

  I've actually written to Draco about me staying at the Leaky Cauldron and also telling him that Harry was also staying here. He was quite annoyed of why Severus didn't chose for me to stay in their Manor as he labeled it "safer than the Leaky Cauldron", but I just told him maybe Severus wanted me to stay here at the Leaky Cauldron because there are a lot of people here to look after me and especially that Harry and Lotie are here, as well as B/N.

  Every time Harry and I go out at the Diagon Alley to have a walk around we would receive some comments about Sirius Black escaping from Azkaban and saying stuff to us like, "I won't let any of my children out at this state until Black's in Azkaban." Me and Harry would usually sat outside at the Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor to finish our essays and other homeworks that was needed to be done. Whiles Florean Fortescue was also helping me and Harry by knowing about medieval witch burnings, and also giving me and Harry sundaes every half an hour.

  Harry would usually invite me to the Quality Quidditch Supplies shop every now and then as we were walking along the pavements of Diagon Alley. Curiously, we walk to the crowd of people looking at the glass of the shop excitedly. Me and Harry edges inside the crowd as well as trying not to lose each other. We finally made it to the front of the crowd, infront of us and saw the most magnificent broom I've ever seen in my entire life.

  I may not be quite fond of Quidditch and is not professional when looking at a broom, I know that infront of me was the most magnificent broom I've ever seen in my life and I know Harry was the same as well, except that he's really fond of Quidditch.

  "Just come out - prototype -" a wizard said as he looked at the people in front of the shop.

  "It's the fastest broom in the world, isn't it, Dad?" squeaked a boy younger than me and Harry, who was swinging and tugging his father's arm.

  "Irish International Side's just put in an order for seven of these beauties!" the proprietor of the shop told the crowd. "And they're favorites for the World Cup!"

  Infront of me and Harry was a large woman that's why we couldn't see the sign that was on the board. Then luckily, the woman finally walked away as we were now able to read the sign

** THE FIREBOLT **
THIS STATE-OF-THE-ART RACING BROOM SPORTS A STREAM-LINED, SUPERFINE HANDLE OF ASH, TREATED WITH A DIAMOND-HARD POLISH AND HAND-NUMBERED WITH ITS OWN REGISTRATION NUMBER. EACH INDIVIDUALLY SELECTED BIRCH TWIG IN THE BROOMTAIL HAS BEEN HONED TO AERODYNAMIC PERFECTION, GIVING THE FIREBOLT UNSURPASSABLE BALANCE AND PINPOINT PRECISION. THE FIREBOLT HAS AN ACCELERATION OF 150 MILES AN HOUR IN TEN SECONDS AND INCORPORATES AN UNBREAKABLE BRAKING CHARM. PRICE ON REQUEST.

  I looked at Harry after reading the sign. He looked so interested in the firebolt I already know what he was thinking. He was thinking of buying it, but of course if he would think that his whole vault would be emptied out because of a Firebolt. And besides, he already have a Nimbus Two Thousand what's the point of wasting all of your money just for a broom if you've already have one.