Chapter 18-Protection

Y/N's POV:

"He did what?!" shouted Millicent with wide eyes. It was the evening and I told her everything that had happened between me and Blaise, thank god we were the only people inside the dormitory.

"Like I said, he didn't actually have true feelings for me," I told her, I felt like I wanted to cry but I just don't want to because crying about this little things is too dramatic.

"He's so dead! I'm gonna choke him with Chocolate Frogs until he meets death," said Millicent grimly, she was breathing heavily whiles she pace in front of me.

I was sat down at the edge of my bed with my chin resting on top of my knees, whiles I followed Millicent with my eyes as she paced in front of me cussing under her breath.

"That little git! He's so dead! Thank god I didn't continue my feelings for him," I shot my up from my knees and shot a confused look on her.

"You liked him?!" I asked, looking very shocked.

"Well... A little bit... Not anymore... When he said he likes you I gave up on him," I calmed down a little bit at what she said.

"Thank god because if you do still like him, I might need to Obliviate you for you to not go through the same thing as I did," I told her, sighing in relief.

"I actually have a new crush," muttered Millicent whiles she scratched the back of her neck.

"Who?" I asked curiously, also with a grin across my face.

"Well that's a secret," she said, her pale face turning into the same shade of a tomato.

"Oh, come on! I'm your best friend, how can you keep secrets to your best friend?" I told her, with a fake pout and looked at her with puppy dog eyes.

"By not telling to them," she said, sarcastically, as I rolled my eyes at her.

"Just tell me!" I told her, whiles she sat down next to me.

"Not a chance," she said, as I looked at her straight in the eyes whiles she looks back at me.

I hope she doesn't guess that it's Goyle.

A grin started to form across my lips, as she looked at me weirdly. I couldn't stop myself from laughing because of what I just heard. Millicent likes Goyle! I actually thought he would like Crabbe, but I think I guessed wrong. I actually ship it. Millicent and Goyle would be such a cute couple.

"H-hey, why are you laughing? Are you going mad?" she asked, whiles I continue on laughing. I was now laying down on my bed with my hands on my stomach because of how hard I was laughing.

"You like Goyle?! Oh my God, Millicent!" I laughed, as she immediately put her fat hand on my mouth, but I just shrugged her hand and sat up, wiping my tears from laughing.

"H-how did you know? D-did you just red my mind?" she asked, looking at me very confused.

"I just guessed it. It's pretty obvious," I told her as her eyes widened.

"Do you think he noticed? Do you thing anyone else noticed? Since you noticed it so easily, do you think the others also noticed it? Or has he also noticed it?" Millicent was asking too much questions and was worrying too much about her crush, I can't help but laugh at her because of it.

"Don't laugh at me! This is serious," she said, looking a little bit annoyed.

"Siriusly?" I said, jokingly, as she instantly took a pillow and threw it at me, and the pillow fight starts here.